Chapter - 17

Na kuchh maanga
Toone dil se diya jo diya
Na kuchh bola
Na kuchh tola
Muskura ke diya jo diya
Tu hi dhoop, tu hi chaaya
Tu hi apna paraaya
Aur kuchh na janoon
Bas itna hi janoon

Tujh mein Rab dikhta hai
Yaara main kya karoon
Tujh mein Rab dikhta hai
Yaara main kya karoon
Sajde sar jhukta hai
Yaara main kya karoon..

                                ❤️
_______________________________________

Gauri's pov -

The next day both of us returned back
to our home and went to our respective works . Aditya had some surgeries so he left early and i had some projects to work on not a lot so i left a little late than usual.

I was working when suddenly my phone rang !

"Hello !" I picked up the phone not even looking at the screen because I knew who it exactly could be .

What are you doing ? Aditya asked me on the call .

"Nothing just working !" I said typing something on the laptop .

"So that means you are not free !"He said with a visible sulking tone .

"I am but i can do the work later i have all day to complete the work !" I said smiling on the phone call .

"Don't smile so much when I am not there i mean I want to look at your smile you know it - ! " He was about to say but instead of him i finished the sentence now being way too familiar to it .

"Strengthens you ! I know i have heard it multiple times ! "I said still smiling .

"So i will pick you up in twenty minutes ! "He said .

"Okay ! I will be down in nineteen minutes fifty nine second ! "I said and he chuckled on the call and then put down the call .

I went downstairs and saw sakshi coming to me .

"What happened sakshi ! Everything okay ?" I asked her .

"I am okay ! What about you madam ? Indian Suit and all ! "She said over exaggeratingly and pointing at me from up to down .

"So what can't i wear a suit now ? "I asked her looking here and there .

"You can but you never do so i just wanted to know !" She said and then laughed looking at me .

"Do that again and I will fire you "! I said but this time with a straight face and looked outside the door only to find him standing leaning back at his bike with his helmet in his hand .

"Okay bye ! "I said and shook her hand and left from there and she turned around to see where I was going and then smiled .

"Mam ! Gauri mam seems so happy these past few days !" An employee said asking sakshi who was busy looking at gauri smiling outside standing with aditya .

"She is ! She is finaally happy ! I am happy she got what she always wanted! "Sakshi said and smiled looking at them and then left from there .

"So Mrs ceo is now wearing suits and all ?"  Aditya asked me but I took out the keys from the bike .

"All of you react to much ! It's just a suit ! " I said flicking my hair .

"I know but you don't like to wear suits so i asked ! "He said sitting on the bite .

"Koi baat nahi kabhi kabhi Hume woh cheeze karni chahiye Jo hum aise hi nahi karte ! "I said looking at him and he arched in eyebrows in shock because this wasn't something i would normally say.