Chapter - 24

Hansu main jab gaaye tu
Roun main murjhaaye tu
Bheegun main barsaaye tu
Saathiya...

Saaya mera hai teri shakal
Haal hai aisa kuch aajkal
Subah main hoon tu dhoop hai
Main aaina hoon tu roop hai
Yeh tera saath khoob hai
Humsafar...

Tu ishq ke saare rang de gaya
Phir kheench ke apne sang le gaya
Kahin pe kho jaaye chal
Jahaan ruk jaaye pal
Kabhi naa phir aaye kal
Saathiya...

😫❤️
______________________________________

Gauri's pov -

This man ! Uggh ! I have been following him like a lost puppy and he is a lost case ! Pagal aadmi !

( Mad man !)

I was sitting on the opposite couch and just talking to sakshi or you can say asking her how to get him to forgive me because she had a husband way before then I did .

Tell him that you love him ! She messaged me .

That's not a bad idea to be precise . Wait ! Wait a minute did i just agree that I have started loving him ! No ! Uggh ! Sakshi ! This witch .

I don't love him ! I thought to myself clearing my mind .

You do ! No i don't ! You do ! No i don't !

This man ! Go to hell ! I am not apologizing ! But why is this affecting me ? That he is sitting infront of me and just looking at his phone instead of talking to me.

"Aditya ! " I called him cheekily but he just hummed in response.

"How about i cook for you "? I asked him and he looked at me .

"You don't know how to cook !" He replied and i remembered that I don't know even c about cooking .

"How about i -i help you with your work ?" I asked him again .

"You and science ? You are terrible at it !" He replied looking back at his screen .

"Keep looking at your screen and chatting and smiling ! Waise bhi biwi ki sunta hi kon hai ? " I murmured to myself in a low voice sulking and crossing my arms near my chest .

( Otherwise too who listens to their wife ? )

This man is still laughing and chatting with someone on the phone . I swear I will deep fry that person's head . I got up stomping his feet trying to make him feel that i was mad but he just looked at his phone and not at me .

I got up and left from there ....

Aditya's pov -

As soon as she went into the room and closed the door . I burst out into laughter .

Yeah I forgave her hours ago . I can't stay mad at her too long . She just looks so cute making those faces trying to get my attention . When I was not even talking to anyone and just irritating her . My eyes were on her the full time it's just that she couldn't notice it .

Gauri's pov -

This man ! I will kill him ! But i can't ! Maybe not right now ! Maybe later ! Wait I can google how to get your husband to forgive you !

Isn't he a doctor ? I guess he forgot to get a brain transplant because this one is corrupted for sure !

Leave it ! How to get your husband to forgive you ! Search !

Give him time ! What do you think i am going here playing drums or something ?

Apologize heart to heart ! I can do that ! If not I will just threaten him maybe that will work ! Threatening always works !