Prologue

Tujhko mai kitni Shiddat se chaahun

Chaahe toh rehna tu be-khabar
Mohtaaj manzil ka toh nahi hai
Ye ek tarfa mera safar, safar
Khoobsurat hai manzil se bhi
Meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi

Adhura hoke bhi
Hai ishq mera kaamil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil..

                                 ❤️

______________________________________

"Mom didn't i already tell you that I don't want to get married . Be honest with me and tell me what do I even lack ? I have a successful career , a shitload of money but still all you want is for me to get married . Like Seriously ? Plus i even have my own company . What more can anyone ask for ?" Gauri asked her mother who has been constantly pressuring her to get married .

"Gauri beta , It's not like that . You are already twenty nine and if you wait a few years more then only elderly men will agree to marry you and to answer your question you do lack one thing and that is love . You lack someone whom you could call yours and that's something that is extremely important ." Her mother said while she just stood there with her face devoid of any expressions .

"Mom i don't need anyone to love me . I am enough for myself " . Gauri  said while taking a seat on her chair like the queen she is .

_______________________________________

"Mom why do i have to marry someone ? I have everything that is required for a normal person to live . And I am a surgeon i like to heal the hearts of others , I don't want someone to heal mine ." Aditya said to his mother who has been constantly pressurising him to get married .

"She is my friend's daughter Aditya . She is a self dependent woman at least try to give her a chance . I know it will be worth it . And you have to forget Vani now it's been way too long ." His mother said making him look at her .

That name still haunts him . He agrees that he was at fault , but She broke him first when he loved her the most .
_______________________________________

"It's all your fault . Mr Aditya saina , You claim to be a doctor right ? Where is my mother then , weren' t supposed to save her ?  Aren't you the hundred percent perfect doctor ? Then why couldn't you save her Aditya ? Why just why ?" She asked crying her eyes out and falling down on her knees while he held her shoulders and sat down on the floor with her to support her .

Her words and her state were not only breaking his heart but also killing him whole .
_______________________________________

"Aditya , They are here . They will kill me Aditya . They will kill me . Please do something . Please aditya ." She said to Aditya who looked at her with a frown on his face .

"Who wants to kill you Gauri ?" He asked but she had already drifted to sleep till then .
_______________________________________

"Aditya , are you in love with me or something ?" She asked .

"I dont know but If this is love then I am head over heels in love with you ." He replied to her question making her widen her eyes in shock .

_______________________________________

"If you try to come near her ever again then let me remind you that i am a doctor if i know how to save lives then i for sure do know how to take them too ." He said warning them and then taking a glance at Gauri .

_______________________________________

"Remember some months ago when you asked me . If i was in love with you or not and i replied that i don't know . I think I was right because love is a very small thing to express what i have for you ." He said while looking at her petite figure that was lying motionless on the hospital bed .

"Please wake up now before this completely breaks me and i am not able to take this anymore ." He said while tears made their way out of his eyes .
_______________________________________

"Your wife is no more Mr Saini "...
_______________________________________

Two people with completely different perspectives . One believes in saving lives while the other believes in taking them . But both have a similarity and that is that both of them don't believe in love .

What will happen when a surgeon and a cold ceo cross paths when they are tied in an unwanted arranged marriage . What awaits them ? Will fate turn out to be on their side or not .

To know further join me in the story of Gauri Bansal and Aditya Saini .

_______________________________________

Hey my lovliess . I was a little busy but here is the new book .

I really hope that you all will like it and if you all do then don't forget to Vote and comment ... 🤍