Chapter - 27

Maahi be-aap sa, dil yeh betaab sa, tadpa jaaye tadpa tadpa jaaye

Nainon ke jheel mein, utra tha yunhi dil, dooba jaaye dooba dooba jaaye
Hosho hawa salab toh khone lagey hain

Hum bhi deewane tere hone lagey hain

Tere mast mast do nain
Mere dil ka le gaye chain
Tere mast mast do nain
Taakte rehte tujhko saanjh savere
Nainon mein bansiya jaise nain yeh tere

                                ❤️
______________________________________

"Maa but -- !" Before i could have said something else she interuppted me .

"No but's you are gonna make the rangoli this year and that's final !" She said and left the room and i looked at sanjivi bhabhi for some mercy .

"I can't do anything this time ! It's a family tradition !" She said making herself clear .

"I know but i suck at it ! I suck at anything related to drawing !" I said and she looked at me in disbelief.

"You did a course in graphic designing!" She said and i looked at her .

"Let's not pay attention to that ! Shall we !" I said and left from there .

The next day -

"Aditya i am fine now so stop treating me like childrens !" I said squealing as from the past few days since I got hurt in my ankle he has been looking after me like I am child who can't take care of themselves on their own.

"I know you may be fine but I will still look after you like you are a kid !" He said looking at me with that cheeky smile of his.

"Oh really !" I said mockingly and picked up a pillow and threw it at him as that's what my new technique is to get aditya to leave me alone but now he has grown familiar to it and dodeges it every single time .

"Uggh ! You !" I snapped at him but he threw the pillow back at me .

"What me ! I know I am me !" He said trying to control his laugh seeing my disgusted face .

Few hours later ~

Aditya had gone to his hospital as there were some surgeries he had to perform and i on the other hand was bored .

So i ultimately decided to irritate aditya because that's what I love the most . Seeing his amused face ! Uggh ! I smile in satisfaction every time i irritate him .

I called him at the exact time he said that he will get free and ..

OTP ~ ( on the phone )

"Hello !" I said in a flirtatious tone .

"Hello !"He replied back in his usual tone .

"How are you doing ? Sweetheart !" I took a little pause after the first sentence before saying the next word and before I knew it I heard him coughing on the other side .

Aditya's pov -

Sweetheart !

I was literally drinking water when she called me that ! Uggh that word in her voice itself sounds like a melody .

I choked on water when she called me that .

"Hello ! Aditya ? You there ? Are you okay or did you die ? Can I hang up if you died !" She said laughing hard and i knew the second she said hello in that flirtatious tone that she called me to mess with me .