Chapter - 7

Kuch bhi nahi hai ye jahan Tu
Hai to hai ismein zindagi
Ab mujko Jana hein kaha ke
Tu hi safar hai akhri

Ke tere bina jeena mumkin nahi
Na dena kabhi muj ko tu fasely
Mein tujko kitna chahati hu
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake

Tere liye duniya chod di hai
Tujh pay he saas as kay rukay
Mein tuj ko kitna chahata hu
Ye tu kabhi soch na sake...

                               💔
_______________________________________

Aditya's pov-

"Gauri ! Gauri ! Hey look at me ! What happened ! Are you okay ! Is everything okay ?" I asked her very concerned about her.

"My m-y mot-her !" She said and kept a palm on her mouth and started to cry out loud .

"What happened to her gauri ? Is she fine ! Is she fine ?" I asked again again with more concern in my voice looking at her vulnerable condition.

"She is in critical condition and in an ICU aditya !" She said still on the ground crying.

"Gauri get yourself together, be strong . she needs you right now gauri . She needs you !" I said and hugged her right trying to calm her down .

I patted her back and she turned hugging me tightly and i responded equally trying to comfort her as much as possible.

"Come on get up ! Let's you gauri ! She needs you !" I said still holding tight onto her .

"I can't aditya ! I can't ! I can't watch her like this !" She said and cried more . My whole white shirt had turned translucent because of her tears .

I have to get there as soon as possible to cure her mother because I know if anything happens to her gauri 's whole world may collapse and i won't be able to look at her pitiful condition and painful cries .

I picked her up and picked up the car keys from my other hand and opened the door to the room she was still crying clutching tightly on my shirt .

I sat her right beside me and started to drive the car . She was still crying but her cries were now a little more than cries . They had a sense of pain , a sense of fear of losing someone you love . I know that for her her whole life is her mother and if anything happens to her she will die despite being alive .

We soon reached the hospital and i got out of the car and opened her side of the door . She was now still as a rock with no visible expressions on her face . I leaned down to pick her up again but she just got up and ran inside the hospital.

I ran behind her but Tulsi stopped me halfway .

"Sir - sir - gau-ri gaur-i mam's mother !" She said huffing

"What happened to her Tulsi ! What happened to her ?" I asked concerned.

"Sir - sir she - she is very critical ! She is in the ICU ! Sir she badly needs your care ! Only you can save her sir ! Sir if she isn't cured immediately she will die sir , she will die !" She said in one breath with a glimpse of tears in her eyes .

I looked at the hallway to which she ran and then looked away at the ot ( operation theatre) . I had to look after her but saving her mother would be like giving a reason for her to live .

"Tulsi prepare all the instruments !" I said and then changed my clothes to the surgery scrubs .

I walked to the ot ( operation theatre) and saw her sitting outside on the chair . When she saw me she got up from her chair and said ~