twenty three

"Come out."

+++

Heeseung stood before the slightly open door, waiting to hear any movement from outside his room— yet nothing happened.

He opened his messages again and sent another text to Sana, "I went inside my room."

Not a minute later, Heeseung heard Sana's bedroom door gets opened and closed followed by the main door- probably because Sana has just left the house again.

It's the eleventh day already. The class has resumed since last week but Heeseung still haven't talked to Sana yet. His fiancee was obviously avoiding him.

She won't even enter the house if Heeseung is in the living room, nor would she leave her room. It feels like as if Heeseung was living alone. The food he's preparing was never touched and Sana only comes home to sleep.

Heeseung couldn't even complain knowing it's his fault, and at some point he's taking the time to think as well. Although there's only one answer to all his questions, Heeseung still couldn't stop himself from thinking about the other route.

Once sure he wouldn't bump into Sana outside, Heeseung left the house as well. He has his guitar case with him because he only has one class this morning and he's called to report to the studio after.

Heeseung made his way to the university, taking his time walking alone in the sidewalk.

It is a miracle to him how it's already been almost two weeks now and he still hasn't received any call yet from Sana's father. He couldn't just sit still and be calm, he could feel that a storm is only yet to come.

+++++

Jake didn't even got surprise upon seeing Jay entering the meeting room after the council members left one by one, leaving Jungwon alone to fulfill his task of cleaning.

Maybe Jake was being unreasonable and it would seem that he's over-using his authority as the council president, giving Jungwon alone the cleaning task every end of the meeting and preparing before they start. He got really mad after Jay has told him that the vice president may have informed Sunoo about... seeing him and Heeseung spend time together at the court.

He wanted to talk to Jungwon about it but Jay said not to. What Jungwon did was wrong, he caused a relationship crumble—

"Until when are you going to do this task alone?" Jay asked toward the first year male.

Jake saw how Jungwon only shrugged. The younger boy probably already knew why he's tasked with this work alone. He might have already felt those cold glares Jake has sent him everytime they meet gazes between meetings.

"You can help him if you're concerned," Jake said from across the table.

"No way," Jay said as he walked towards him, sitting down on the next chair. "I am not a part of your council."

"It's fine, I'm almost done," Jungwon speaks as he gathered all the folders on the table and put them on a drawer. "Anyways I'll go first, I'm almost late to my first class."

"Take care," Jay said as Jake remained silent.

The only time he choose to speak to Jungwon was whenever it's really important, like in the middle of a meeting. Other than that, Jake acts as if Jungwon's existence is not a thing.

+++

Jake almost tripped on his own two feet as he felt his phone vibrating inside his pocket. He was too focused into something, random thoughts running inside his head as he was walking back to the boarding house early in the afternoon.