seventeen

Jake scrolls down on his social feeds, monitoring the current trend about Sunghoon and his dating issue since two weeks ago.

He was glad it didn't backlash on Sunghoon and affected his career negatively. As a friend who's still in love with the figure skater, Jake still cares about him despite being broken hearted. He still wants to support him and be there for Sunghoon incase the dating issue will get negative impressions from online. Truth to be told, Jake have used anonymous account to respond with a few troll accounts.

He gets daily message from Sunghoon, too. The national athlete seem to be patiently waiting for him to reply, but Jake would never— at least not now. Jake wanted Sunghoon to know how it feels to be ignored. He will ignore him until he feels satisfied, or at least until he moved on...if it's a possible case.

A knock on his door interrupted him.

Jake lazily stood up from his bed and opened his door, seeing Sunoo standing before him.

Usually, Sunoo goes home every Saturday and would be back at Sunday afternoon. The younger boy only bothers him at some nights to drag him back to that Japanese restaurant and eat dinner together.

"Are you busy?" Sunoo asked, eyes hopeful.

"I have a scheduled meeting with the council later—"

"What time?"

"In the afterno—"

"Get ready, we'll go shopping," Sunoo cuts him off for the second time, sporting a big smile as he walks inside and sat at the end of Jake's bed.

The student council closed the door, already used to Sunoo's attitude as it always happen almost every day.

Jake didn't refuse as he took out clothes from his closet and proceeded to take a quick shower. It didn't take him a whole ten minutes and he's good to go.

They left the boarding house and Jake was confused as he didn't see Sunoo's motorcycle that's usually parked just outside the gate. They walked until the corner and Sunoo pulled out a car key out of his pockets.

"Where's your motorcycle?" Jake curiously asked as he sat beside Sunoo at the front seat.

"You don't seem to like riding it so I got rid of it," Sunoo said, nonchalant.

"You drive too fast," Jake says. "Is this a new car?"

"Nope," Sunoo said as he started the engine. "I got it as a birthday gift last year."

Jake only nodded his head as he puts on his seatbelt, hoping Sunoo will be a smooth driver like Jay.

"Where are we going this time?" Jake asked, curious.

"Shopping."

"You're not going home today?"

Sunoo only shakes his head as an answer, focusing on the road.

Jake didn't ask anymore question and the drive went peaceful and silent until they reach the center of the city. The student council looks around before Sunoo enters an underground parking lot of a large mall.

They soon came to an expensive shop of formal suits and dresses. Just as they enter, Jake saw a familiar Japanese boy searching through the series of expensive suits.

"I think I know why we're here," Jake said as soon as he saw Sunoo's wide and bright smile.

"It's fate," Sunoo shrugged.

Instead of coming closer to the Japanese boy, Sunoo dragged Jake towards a VIP room where an employee greets them with a warm smile.

Inside the room were multiple sets of expensive suits and ties and Sunoo's bright smile disappear and his expression became too serious. It was not new to Jake as he has seen this side of Sunoo multiple times already.