Only For You

TW: bullying, homophobia, violence

Charlie huffed in frustration as he struggled to fit all of his textbooks into his locker. He sighed as his books scattered to the ground and didn't bother picking them up. He looked up as a hand reached down and picked up the textbooks for him. Nick smiled at Charlie and handed the books over.

"Do you not know how to put books into your locker?" Nick teased with a goofy, adorable smile.

"I so do!" Charlie rolled his eyes in defense and pulled Nick in for a kiss. Nick kissed back and hugged Charlie close, hiding in his neck.

"Recharging?" Charlie guessed and played with Nick's hair gently.

It felt so good to be out now, to be able to kiss his boyfriend when he wanted to, to hug and hold his hand. It made his heart swell up with joy. Nick nodded and kissed Charlie's cheek gently. "Yup."

"Dork." Charlie couldn't help but smile softly. Nick's smile was so contagious, that's only one of the reasons why Charlie loved Nick. Nick was the ray of sunshine he needed to light up his dark world.

"I'm your dork." Nick hummed and leaned into Charlie. Charlie smiled again and held Nick close, making sure not to drop his textbooks as he did so. Nick kissed Charlie deeply, causing Charlie to giggle.

(Tw starting now)

"Can you not do that in public?" A voice appeared causing Charlie to flinch in surprise. Nick looked up and raised an eyebrow at the three strangers that walked up to them.

"Can you leave us alone?" Nick sighed, already annoyed. They only had 5 minutes till the bell rang and till class. He just wanted to spend that time in Charlie's arms.

"Stop being so gay and we will." Another one of them snorted in amusement as being gay was an insult. Charlie clung to Nick's hand, he didn't care if he got harassed or bullied. If they start to bother Nick he would do anything to get it to stop. Nick did not deserve it.

"Being gay isn't an insult." Charlie managed to say through nerves as the guys stared at him.

"Leave us alone," Charlie repeated in a stern tone.

"Mm, Nah." The taller one stepped closer as if a predator was catching its prey and yanked Nick away from Charlie. Charlie flinched and his whole body tensed up; Nick was his safety net.

"What the fuck man?" Nick pulled his arm away. He glared at the bully, he was more annoyed than anything. What was so bad about him wanting to be by Charlie's side?

"You claim to be bisexual," the Blonde-haired asshole began with a smirk, "but I bet you only like this one because he just looks feminine." He scuffed about Charlie.

Charlie clenched his fist and aimed it at the blonde's face, punching him in the nose.

Nobody was going to be making fun of his boyfriend on his watch. He would do anything for Nick, even if that includes punching someone.

The whole world stopped for a second as people walking by in the hallways stopped to see what was going on. Charlie gripped his knuckles as the blonde held his nose with wide eyes.

"you're such a fucking freak!" The blonde shouted at Charlie, trying to get his nose to stop bleeding.

Charlie froze in his place, unable to comprehend what he just did. The guy's friend had rushed off to get a teacher. Charlie looked at Nick with big eyes, not realizing that he was shaking.

"Oh Char..." Nick walked over and pulled Charlie close as he saw how shaken up he was. Charlie leaned into Nick and wiped his eyes with his good hand.

"You just fucking punched me." The blonde guy stared at Charlie.