Prom

A/N: Bylerxstrangerthings Thank you for this one-shot idea! If you guys have any requests for one shot please feel free to reach out! Hope you guys enjoy :) xx

Prom shouldn't be something to be anxious about. Especially when he has a handsome date, but Charlie couldn't help it.

The thought of wearing a suit and dressing up made the teenager feel nauseous, but he'd do anything to make Nick happy. Nick was thrilled about Prom. Nick even made a Pinterest board to help him decide on what kind of suit he'd buy. It was adorable; Nick was adorable. So, to make Nick happy, Charlie put all his worries aside. That's why he was standing in front of his mirror on prom night, adjusting his tie.

Charlie had decided on a baby blue suit that Tori claimed brought out his eyes. It was a compromise. He wanted to wear a pink-lined white suit but Jane insisted it was too girly and would put too much attention on him.

"Charlie! Nick's here!" Jane called upstairs. Charlie took a breath and brushed his hair to make sure he looked good before rushing down the stairs, so fast he almost fell. He froze for a second as he saw Nick standing there, talking to his mom holding flowers.

God, how did Charlie get so lucky? Nick looked stunning in his navy blue suit and baby blue tie to match Charlie's suit. The couple decided to go with blue suits so they could be color-coordinated.

"Wow." Nick breathed and pulled Charlie close. Charlie squeaked in surprise as Nick touched his hips but didn't protest, he blushed. He was about to lean in to kiss Nick but Julio walked in with a camera.

"Let's get a picture of the couple!" Julio cheered. Charlie grumbled in embarrassment but stood beside Nick.

"You look beautiful." Nick took the opportunity to whisper to Charlie as they stood close to pose for the photo. Charlie made sure to smile for the picture before turning to Nick.

"I should be the one complimenting you! I can't believe I'm seeing Nick Nelson in a suit" he fangirled, earning a chuckle from Nick.

"So are you guys meeting up with Tao and Elle there?" Tori asked as she appeared from the kitchen.

"Yup! Tao had the guts to ask Elle to prom and she said yes," Charlie explained, leaning into Nick.

"Well, you guys better get going you don't want to be late." Jane hummed. Charlie took the flowers Nick got them and handed them to Julio so he could put them in a vase before following Nick outside.

"I can't get over how attractive you are." Nick opened the car door for Charlie, causing him to blush.

"I'm not-" Charlie squeaked in surprise as Nick interrupted him with a kiss. "Nope. I'm not letting you not be confident on prom night. You are beautiful. Repeat it." Nick demanded, wanting Charlie to understand how gorgeous he is.

"I-I'm beautiful." Charlie managed to say, not expecting Nick's stern voice. His voice got deep when it was demanding, it was hot.

"Good." Nick patted Charlie's butt and motioned for him to get into the car. Charlie grumbled before getting in, making sure to shut the car door behind him.

"I'll let Tao and Elle know we are on our way to the school," Charlie said as he grabbed his phone from his pocket. "Good idea." Nick agreed as he began to drive.

Char: on our way to the school!

Elle: yay!

Tao: it's about time we are already there

Charlie snorted in amusement at Tao's sass and put away his phone. He looked down at his lap, a deep shade of pink painting his cheeks as he realized Nick's hand was holding his thy. He loved when Nick did that as he drove.