Hopeless

Tw: Ben hope, physical & emotional abuse
A/N: You guys seem to like Nick being protective over Charlie, so here's some more!

"I get that your figuring out your sexuality. But you don't get to make me feel like crap anymore, just because you hate yourself. So leave me alone. Just LEAVE. ME. ALONE."

Repeated in Ben's head over and over, like a broken record. He couldn't stand the fact that Charlie made him cry, and actually  stood up to him.

Nick Nelson definitely has something to do about it. Ben saw them holding hands at the cinema and it made him want to gag. Charlie had moved on way to fast, he was a whore.

Ben was not going to let Charlie get away with it this easy. It took awhile for Ben to keep a look out for Charlie to be alone, away from Nick.

Nick was always by his side, holding Charlie's hand or clinging onto him.
Aren't they supposed to be secretly dating? Lame.

Ben smirked in relief as he watched Charlie leave the rugby locker room; without Nick. This was the perfect time to make a move. 

Ben rushed over and grabbed Charlie, he pulled him out of the locker room to their usual spot in the music room.

Charlie yelped in surprise as suddenly he was dragged. He froze as he realized it was Ben.

Crap. All Charlie could feel right now was fear, and hopelessness. Charlie was trapped. He really hoped that Nick realized he was missing soon and will come to his rescue like last time he was in the music room with Ben.  

"W-What do you want Ben? I told you to leave me alone." Charlie managed out, trying to sound confident. But Ben knew he wasn't, since he was shaking in his grip.

Ben rolled his eyes and gripped Charlie's arm, slamming him up against the wall like he's done before.

"I don't like how you spoke to me the other day." Ben began, keeping him against the wall.

"Do I have to remind you? We aren't together anymore Ben!"
Charlie said in frustration. This caused Ben to get angry.

"I saw you and Nick holding hands at the cinema! I know you guys are together. I can use that to your advantage." Ben hummed and let go of Charlie. Charlie's face went pale, this wasn't good.

"I can tell everyone that Nick Nelson, the straight rugby king is actually GAY and dating Charlie Spring." Ben smirked. He saw the fear in Charlie's eyes.

"I'm Bisexual actually." Nick scowled as he walked into the room. Charlie sighed in relief and looked at Nick, with a 'get me away from Ben' look.

Ben turned to Nick, rolling his eyes in annoyance. "Do you think I care? I can still tell everyone." He sassed.

Nick grabbed Ben roughly and yanked him away from Charlie. He used all his rugby strength to slam him against the wall, even harder then Ben did to Charlie. Ben let out a yelp as the air was taken from him for a second from the impact.

Nick didn't care though. Ben hurt HIS Charlie and he was not going to let that slide.

Charlie stood there in shock. He was still trying to process the fact Ben had hurt him again. But now his current boyfriend was about to beat up his abusive ex, Charlie had to admit; it was hot.

"Charlie told you to LEAVE him alone. What will it take for you to listen? For me to beat you up?" Nick growled, trying to get his point across.

Ben looked at Nick, he was frozen in fear. He was not expecting his plan to end like this. "Charlie moved on way to quick. I don't like that, he is such a little slu-"

Before Ben could even finish the insult, Nick punched Ben in the jaw shutting him up. Nobody talks about Charlie like that, ever.

Ben instantly went quiet.

"Leave. now." Nick motioned towards the door. Ben quickly scurried to grab his stuff and rushed out the door.

Nick turned to Charlie in worry, he walked over to Charlie and gently checked him over. "Oh Babe I'm so sorry Ben managed to get to you I should have-" Nick rambled.

Before Nick could continue on Charlie interrupted him with a kiss. "Hey. This is none of your fault. You saved me. Again." Charlie was blushing.

Nick looked at Charlie in amusement. "Are you blushing." He teased. Causing Charlie's face to go a darker shade of red.

"Shut up! It was hot watching you get all mad" Charlie admitted, hiding his face.

Nick uncovered Charlie's face gently and kissed him again. "I'm always going to be here to protect you from prick's like Ben."

Charlie smiled and leaned into Nick's grasp. "I would try to protect you too, but I'm to small and weak for that." He joked.

Nick chuckled "no your not." He hugged Charlie close. "I love you." He kissed Charlies forehead.

"I love you too." Charlie hummed, feeling safe once again in Nick's arms.