39

"wait. wait wait wait, it's christmas morning." i stopped onika from trying to fuck me. jesus. i'm not sure it's a good idea to do that on jesus birthday. is that a sin or something?

"why i gotta stop cause it's christmas?" she mugged. it's 2am, but still. usually we would let the girls open a gift at 12, but they were sleeping.

"is it even right to be doing this on this day? we aren't even married."

"here you go. girl pop them legs open and let's go." she pushed them back open and i let my feelings go. i think i'm just being dramatic, but still. it was a thought so i expressed it. she gets it i'm sure.

whatever.

"mommy we got pwesents!! santa come!!" rumi came running in the room and i sighed quietly. i'm sore, sleepy and tired. onika wore me out like a piñata. i'm not mad at it but now i have to get up like she didn't just fuck me up hours ago. had me tapping out. "wets go!"

"we're coming baby. go get your sister and y'all go down." onika spoke first, sounding half sleep. rumi ran out as we laid there for a bit still. but then onika sighed heavily before getting up. she didn't try to get me up, so i took advantage of that. i'm not trying to get up yet. at all actually.

didn't last long though.

"get up." she grabbed my face and i smelled mint opening my eyes. there she was standing in front of me with a toothbrush in her mouth, a small smile on her face. she's so cute when she first wake up. 

i made a little pout before sitting up as she walked back to the bathroom. between mommas party and early this morning, im on my last screws. after presents and breakfast, im going back to sleep. for sure. what else is there to do? 

besides one thing. and we won't be going there until later.

"solange is here and so is my mom." she spit out the paste and i looked shocked. i pray like hell that they didn't hear anything. onika doesn't be quiet....i wish i would've known they would be here. "stop looking like that, they were all downstairs. i made sure of it."

"ok." i started to get ready and onika put her robe on. she waited for me to finish before we went downstairs to everyone waiting. i was confused to see kelly and michelle. why didn't she tell me about their messy asses.

"oh yea i forgot to say them too." onika sat on the couch pulling me to her lap. i sat there pulling my feet in the couch while she held me. rumi was definitely the most excited. she was sitting there moving in her spot. "so, what's first?"

"come on stink." momma grabbed mimi and they went to the tree. they gave out gifts first and it just went like that. we let rumi really take over since she's the youngest and has the most excitement right now. as she should. i just love seeing her excitement during holidays.

"mommy dis for you and mommy dis for you." she handed me and onika boxes. we looked confused since we had already opened the stuff we knew she got us. this is really something we don't know about. this had to be done by someone else in this room. 

onika went first, ripping hers open before i started with mine. my eyes widened seeing mine. my heart dropped to my ass before i gasped loudly. literally feeling my heartbeat. it was weird, i didn't know what to say. just covered my mouth. 

"oh my god." i mumbled seeing my mothers face. it was like a field of emotions shot up and
i started bawling. "oh my god."

"oh no gg it make her cry." rumi came to me looking scared. i grabbed her giving her the biggest hug. even though she doesn't know what's going on, just knowing that this is something she took part in getting me made me emotional. we have to get her ready for the things that will cause so much emotion in her future.