11

i haven't been in the same car as beyoncé in such a long time. it's honestly weird because we're just sitting here waiting for kelly and chelle to come out of my house. i couldn't even tell you why they're still in there. we all came out but then kelly had to pee and chelle just went with her.

now bey and i are just sitting in my car waiting. she's been really quiet though, just sitting on her phone. the frown on her face let me know that she's upset for sure. who knows why. i kind of have an idea but i don't wanna put that on her in case that isn't it.

i sighed and pulled my phone out, going through some emails while i had time. most of them were promo stuff and i don't do those. it just takes too much time. although it's good money, i rather not, i have enough work to do on the regular.

"these bitches." beyoncé got out and slammed my door. my face scrunched as she went back inside my home. no way she just did my door like that.... it's like i was stuck just looking off into space. this girl just slammed my door....

the three of them came back out and i locked my doors before she could get back in. her whole face fell while looking at me through the window. i don't care, she's about to apologize. i cracked the window a bit so she could hear me.

"why you slamming doors?"

"i'm not in the mood to play onika. unlock the door."

"say sorry."

"for what?" her mug went deep and i shrugged. she better go with kelly then. "onika."

"beyoncé."

"im sorry, for whatever the hell i did."

"say you're sorry for slamming my door."

"i didn't even- oh my gosh. im sorry for slamming the door."

"thank you." i unlocked the doors and she got in. the attitude was clearly there so i just looked at her. "what's wrong with you?"

"nothing. can you go? they're pulling off."

"i don't care, i know where i'm going. what's wrong with you?"

"why does it matter? go onika."

"nah cause you got a clear ass attitude for what?" i mugged while pulling off and catching up to kelly. she drive slow as fuck, i'm finna speed in front of her. seriously.

bey used to hate when i drove because she's scary. i don't know why she got in my car.

"don't worry about it."

"girl. i'll wreck the both of us right now."

"since when you give a fuck?"

"since you're in my car. if you mad over lauren just say that." cause now she getting on my nerves. all she had to do was simply say why she mad and dead that shit. angry ass.

"don't nobody give a fuck about her. lil ass kiss don't faze me." she grumbled and i chuckled looking at her while at a light. when did i say anything about a kiss? that's how i know that's why she mad. she really sitting here with her arms crossed and a pout on her face. i'm sure she think she mugging but really looking like she gonna cry.

"lil ass kiss? you mad for real?"

"no. cause i can get more than a lil ass kiss. the fuck."

"and why would you think that?"

"cause i know i can."

she so cocky. i'll give beyoncé really whatever she wants. but right now i want her to suffer a little bit. i miss her a whole lot so i won't make her do it too long. it's just sometimes i start to remember the shit i felt when i found out about what she did. but in all honesty, who wouldn't?