22

lyric: ma i wanna tell you something. momma said she wouldn't be mad but i'm scared.

i read the message with squinted eyes. trusting this could get me in trouble myself. the last thing i need is for her to have another reason to get on my ass. i'm not trying to hear it again. literally got in trouble earlier because i gave rumi ice cream...like what? she told me bey said yes.

: what is it? will it get me in trouble?😬

lyric: it shouldn't, i'm eventually gonna tell her.

: lyric don't get my ass beat, please.

lyric: she won't even know i told you first. but listen. well read.

: okay continue.

lyric: i'm a little drunk.

i read that and laughed. that's so funny to me. she's such a goody two shoes, she just told me right away. better than me because i would've stayed out until i was sober. but we raised her differently. she trusts us.

: okay well come home and i'll take care of you. are you finished partying?

lyric: no, i really just wanted to tell you. if i have a choice, i don't wanna come home yet.

: have fun and be safe. call me if you need anything.

lyric: love you.

: love you too baby.

bey is gonna beat my asssss!! i'm not telling shit.

i know this little girl didn't come home flat out drunk. i'm not upset, but why come bother me? i was knocked out trying to get into a deep sleep. children bruh, i swear. and bey wants me to get pregnant? pssshhh.

"lyric, go lay down baby."

"my head feels like it's about to fall off. can i sleep with you mama?"

"lyric." i whispered, trying not to wake beyoncé up. she's literally on my chest right now. probably listening to this. she'll do some fuck shit like that. then wanna throw it in your face later. she's really not shit. "go put your pajamas on and come on."

"ok."

i watched her walk slowly out the room and sighed heavily. jesus christ. beyoncé moved to lay directly on top of me. i couldn't move if i wanted to. so i wrapped my arms around her to secure the spot.

"she's gonna need all that room." she mumbled sleepily and i chuckled. i knew it. be thinking she slick.

"you know?"

"i smelled it on her breath. she was dead in your face."

"don't be mad at her. she's a teenager just experimenting with fun."

"i'm not mad. at least she came home safe."

i kissed her forehead as lyric came back in the room. she just walked around the bed before laying any type of way. she'll be out in less than five minutes. it's her first time.

"lyric." i called her name lowly to get no reply. bey chuckled sitting up to look at her. she's sleep.

"oh my god." bey laughed while i shook my head. our baby is really growing up. it's sad but i can't hold her back. my parents tried that with me and it didn't really end well. we got into arguments so much but in their defense i was really reckless. bey knows.