17

babycakes: i'm working.

:ok, i just wanted to know if you were hungry babe.

babycakes: what is it that you're making? be quick please.

:what do you want?

babycakes: i've been craving chicken tetrazzini so bad.

:well then i'll make that before i leave. it'll be in the oven when you get to the house.

babycakes: wait, where are you going?

i smiled at that but didn't reply. just wanna see how she's gonna act. onika can flip her shit sometimes, so i wanna see if she still has it. when my phone pinged three more times i chuckled picking the phone back up. but she claims that she doesn't care too much. such a liar.

babycakes: why read it and not reply?
: weirdo.
: don't come back if you leave, annoying ass🙄

: i'm kidding, i have to go to work. please let me come back.

i don't wanna come back and she not let me in. she had a photo shoot for a wedding today so i'm here alone. rumi went with her....after i specifically told her she couldn't go. but ok. when onika says yes then that's all she hears. that definitely needs to stop.

babycakes: you may be back before me. i have my own photo shoot after this.

:really? i wanted to come back to you🥺

i haven't seen her since this morning and it's the middle of the day now. i'm just going to look at pictures before the company launch date which is tomorrow. me being there is really pointless but they insisted, so i have no choice. it should be quick though. i really hope it is. i'm not trynna be there way too long.

babycakes: yea you most likely won't. sorry. but you might, who knows.

: well it's fine, i'll just chill around. i won't cook before i leave then, i'll do it when i get back.

babycakes: ok, that's fine. i have to go now.

i didn't reply because i'm sure she's put her phone down. since she most likely wouldn't be home, i got my stuff together and went my house. i'll just get ready for work here and then go back after. and she still won't be there. i'm sure. onikas job is really all about perfection. so if she has her own photo shoot, she's gonna make sure every little thing is together. it'll take hours.

after my shower i got dressed to see it was definitely time for me to go. i was rushing out and putting my shoes on at the same time. speeding wasn't even on my mind so i had to make time for driving. they won't miss me so it doesn't even matter.

"hi." i greeted everyone as i was walking in towards my area. this should be very quick.

it wasn't very quick. they held me for so long and even redid a few pictures. that's not what i was expecting but i got it done regardless. money is money, i made it. gotta family to feed.

on the way to onikas house, my phone was ringing. i didn't dare grab it because it's in my purse on the floor. that's something onika would do though, then get mad when i stop her. she's a reckless driver for sure. but then again, last time i ignored my phone onika was about to beat new girls ass in her driveway....