30

@beyonce: 😘

@beyonce: 😘

i looked through beyoncés comments at the weirdos. they're always saying some weird shit that piss me off but i know how to control myself. her on the other hand....

she's at work right now and i'm left with the girls. they've been in the bed with me all morning since they thought it was okay to sleep with me last night. bey didn't stay the night since she had to work. don't nobody wanna deal with that attitude. she love being mad cause she gotta get up early.

"mommy."

"mm?" i hummed without even looking at her. she's about to ask for something, i already know. i'm mommy, that's how i know. begging ass girl.

"can you teach me to drive? and can miles come over here?"

"damn double homicide." i looked at her with a smile and she smacked her lips. only reason i said that was because i was saying no to both. she already know imma teach her to drive, but if i say yes right now, she's gonna want to get up right now.

i'm off today.

was supposed to be free of kids until bey decided she wanted to drop them off over here. whatever.

"damn!" rumi yelled and we both looked down at her. she's at the edge of the bed watching her ipad. lucky i can't reach her little ass. all we could do was laugh because why would she say that? "nika why her call you mommy?"

"because this is my baby." i grabbed lyric kissing all over her face. she was groaning trynna pull away but i know it's because she's being spoiled. if i would've said yes to her questions she would've been the one kissing on me. "my big baby."

"but i your baby!" rumi stood on her knees and i just looked at her. so dramatic for no reason. before i could say anything, she jumped on my bottom half with her ipad. "and why you not my mommy?" her lip poked out. i don't even know what to say to that.

"you want ice cream for breakfast?"

"yes!"

"lyric go make you sister some ice cream really quick." i looked at her and she chuckled getting out the bed. just laid up with me like she my wife or something. half naked and shit. kids be too comfortable.

"i'm sure mama would be fine with her calling you mommy." she winked at me before leaving the room behind rumi.

when i knew they were downstairs i grabbed my phone and immediately called bey. i should've known that question would come but i didn't think it would be while she was 5 years old though. that's the thing.