15

worrisome child: are we going home today?

: do you want to?

worrisome child: i don't really care i just wanted to be prepared after school.

: i don't want to leave your mom. she still hasn't gotten a phone nor her car fixed and i don't want that girl to come while she's alone.

worrisome child: understandable

i put my phone down after that and looked at onika asleep next to me. she got high last night and it was the funniest thing ever. me being me, i wanted to talk. but with her being high, she wanted to sleep. i know she didn't want to be mean so she was trying to stay up with me.

it was funny because we were talking about one thing and she would say something random without knowing. eventually she looked at me and put her hand on my mouth. we were laying face to face so i was watching her eyes keep closing and opening back. i kept talking to her purposely because it was hilarious.

she should be up any minute now cause it was pretty early when we laid down. rumi had been in her room all day yesterday and we barely even saw her. she came out to eat for sure though. and of course her dessert. ice cream.

i kind of want onika to get up right now because i'm bored of sitting here. her house is so quiet and dull compared to mine. maybe because i'm used to being there everyday, but onikas house just gives boring. it's well put together though.

"nika." i called her name a few times and realized that wouldn't work being that she went to sleep off a pill. i'll have to shake her ass. "onika." i shook her shoulders and her eyes slowly opened to me. she stared at me some before turning her head to look around. it was funny because of how confused she looked. "good morning."

"mmhmm. lay down." she rasped out sounding like somebody's cigarette smoking auntie. that's funny. "lay down giselle."

"i am."

"on me."

"why would i- ok." i straddled her waist and just sat there looking at her face. her hands went to my thighs as she rubbed them with her eyes closed. just by the pace she was rubbing i knew she was sleep again. so i laid my head in her neck the best way i could.

she smells so good...like caramel or vanilla. it may be a mixture knowing her. i started kissing along her neck just to see what she would do. we already kiss like freaks so this isn't anything. she probably doesn't even feel this.

her hands still rubbed along my thighs and i felt her moving up further to the crease of my thighs. her thumbs kept rubbing against me and i started to lick her. i'm a freak, i know.

"giselle."

"mm?" i hummed innocently while sucking on her skin and letting go with a pop. i'm ready to be nasty with her again, she know i am. i've sent so many hints her way, she catches on well.

"what are you doing?"

i sucked her neck again while slightly sitting up this time. she isn't stopping me so i'm gonna keep going. onika is really freaky. she's probably soaked right now, but still want to keep that tough ass act up.

"stop because when i start fucking you up, you gon be crying."

"make me cry then mama. i want it."