19

babycakes: come here.

: where are you?

babycakes: i'm outside.

: you left? when?

babycakes: don't worry about that. come here i wanna show you something.

: okay.

i got out of her bed and slid my shoes on. didn't bother to put any clothes on because i'm sure it'll be quick. going downstairs i saw the girls on the couch and kissed their heads. it's a bit early so i know they just got up by their faces.

going outside, i didn't see onika anywhere. there was a car in front of the house like her old one but i didn't think that was her. that was until she let the window down. oh yay she got her carrrr!!!

"come get your ass in here!"

i walked to the car and she was really rushing me. when i got in she mugged me so fucking hard i thought i really did something. haven't even seen her all morning and i'm getting yelled at already.

"why you looking at me like that?"

"why would you come out in that? i got fucking weird ass neighbors."

"so."

"so?...if one of them come up to you, imma show you."

"why imma get in trouble?"

"because i told you." she shrugged and i rolled my eyes as she crunk the car. i didn't think we were going anywhere. "i just picked my car up, i wanna test it out." she smirked at me already telling me what was up.

"onika don't."

"oh shush."

omg. she hit the gas as soon as she hit the corner. i don't know why she needed me in the car to do this. fucking dare devil ass girl, i'm about to go crazy. i just groaned and held the arm rest while she sped down the street.

"onika!" i screamed as she hit a sharp turn from almost hitting a parked car. my face held surprise while she came to a stop. "stop doing that shit!"

"holy fuck."

"look at you, scared as fuck!"

"i'm not scared nigga, i'm just fine." of course she is. i swear she doesn't have normal ass fears. she wasn't even that far from knocking our asses across the fucking street. this is why i don't ride with her anywhere.

she drove back down and stopped in front of the house. i sat there with a slight frown because i know that won't even stop her from doing what she does. she's insane.

"ok you can get out now. that's all i wanted mama."

"to damn near kill me?"

"no, to show you my car...aren't you happy for me?"

"very." i went to open the door and she stopped me. yea she's realized that i'm really upset about that. there's no telling how many possible accidents she's almost gotten into without me in the car. and then she just acts like it's nothing. no, this is her life she's playing with.

i'm not being dramatic, this is serious.

"why are you upset with me?"

"because...you know why, i shouldn't have to explain it every time you do it."

"i'm fine, i know what i'm doing."

"that doesn't fucking matter. you can think that and then it be that one time...."