7

church girl: bitch you're so dumb.

kelly smelly: dumb as fuck. just because you talked to her yesterday doesn't mean anything. if you pop up there and she hurts your feelings then what?

: imma leave a bad bitch with tears in her eyes.

church girl: whatever. you're blocked for a reason bey, don't go.

: she knows that i'm coming.

kelly smelly: to drop rumi off, not to welcome yourself in her home. you're JUST now being allowed to come to her house, don't push it.

: it's not pushing when she knows.

church girl: this bitch delusional as fuck.

: so. whatever.

they're not about to convince me that she'll get mad if i go to her house. i don't need the negativity at all because then i'll start believing it. onika should expect this from me, especially because she told rumi to have me drop her off.

she low key wants me to do this. i believe it.

"momma i ready!"

"ask your sister if she's going."

"no her stay heerrrree. i go with my nika by self."

"ok then."

"her like to take nika."

i just nodded and grabbed my keys. i'm not even gonna argue with a damn four year old. she can have it. her and lyric argue like they have some unresolved beef with each other. i don't get it at all.

the ride was full of abc songs and other kid stuff. my baby is so ready to start school, i don't want her to go. she can learn from home.

when we pulled up to onikas i rolled my eyes at the extra car. does this girl live here or something? i would doubt it. if onikas parents don't know about her, she sure doesn't live here. they do random pop ups on her. every week they used to pop up at our house just to make sure onika wasn't doing stuff they didn't like her doing. it's crazy how protective they are of her. she hates it with her whole soul. she'll argue them down every time.

i wonder if they still do that. only reason she hates it is because they make it known that they know their child is easily affected and can have moments.

"get out momma!"

"ok." i got out quickly and helped her from the back. rumi is so demanding for her to only pop up once a day at home. we have to do what she says or her nika will be called. annoying. "you wanna ring the-"

she started beating on the door and i shut up. that's better i guess.

"ok stop-"

"no! nika open! i miss you!"

i chuckled at her little fist hitting the door. she's trying with all her heart and strength. my little baby. right when she was about to kick it, it opened. onika stood there with a straight face and her phone to her ear. she gestured for the both of us to walk in.

we went to the living room and i sat on the couch. the new girl came out with barely any clothes on. what is up with her and that? onika rarely wears clothes but it's like this girl takes her role in that. here nic is fully dressed and she has on booty shorts and a bra....she's fine too.

"mommy i don't even have- uhhhh." onika rolled her eyes extra hard and rubbed her head. "no you don't have to- bruh like you're not even letting me talk."

i pulled rumi on the couch because she was touching shit around the coffee table. always messing with stuff. now i know for sure that i need to go around every room and corner of my house to try and figure out what the hell she be doing when she disappears.