24

babycakes: just do it!

: no. you're rude.

babycakes: omg. ok, i don't care.

: yea right.

babycakes: idk why you think i care. i'm just about to get someone else to do it. 

: have another bitch in your head and watch what happen.

babycakes: you won't do it !!!

: so. you sit there and wait until i will.

babycakes: fuck that bruh.

: i don't care. i said what i said.

if she have another girl in her head i will smack the shit out of both of them. she should've known that when she got back with me, that delusion would sky rocket. if another girl as much as breathes next to her i'm gonna flip. i don't give a fuck.

"she got me fucked up." i got out the bed and grabbed my keys. if i go over there and she's getting ready to leave, i'm giving her nothing but mouth. straight getting on her nerves. because why are you really about to let someone else in your head?

lyric was sitting on the couch with rumi and i just knew-

"mommy where you going?!" damn. it's her birthday and she woke up with the shit. we just got up and i had her some breakfast and stuff prepared. that'll hold her until this afternoon. her party is so dramatic, i'm happy to see her reaction.

"i'll be back baby. just stay right here." i'm sure onika has gifts and shit already so i don't want her to see anything yet. plus the party is at onikas.

"you go see my nika?"

"no i'm just going to the car really quick. see? i'm not even dressed." i gestured to my pajamas. some short ass shorts and a spaghetti strap shirt. looking really mom like but who cares. just going to check my baby mama really quick.

i moved quick out the door and got in the car before pulling off. checking her location i saw she was still at home so i kind of chilled. if it wouldn't said she's live then i would've sped the fuck up. cause don't play with me.

when i made it, i was able to walk right in. this girl won't be satisfied until someone just walks inside her house. ridiculous. shouldn't have to keep getting on her ass about that.

"tanya! start locking this fucking door!" but imma do it every time cause that's my baby.

"are you gonna do my hair!?" she came out so quick. i walked up to her and shook my head. im gonna do it. just like to mess with her for a little bit. "please? you being petty as hell. im for real finna go to someone else."

"shut up crybaby. let's go."

"where's my kids?"

"at home." i walked ahead of her up the stairs and just knew she was watching my ass. when i got to the last step i stopped quickly and felt her run into my butt. she smacked her lips and grabbed my hips.

"stop playing before i eat your ass."

"eat my ass?!" i laughed loudly when she tried to bite my butt cheek. so childish. she would not let me go as i tried to pry her off. "movveee nic! you play too much!"

"you started it."

"you nasty."

"it's my ass." she grabbed me so inappropriately making me jerk away. i'm not trynna be nasty right now because i won't want to leave. "girl chill out. aggy ass."