25

just the look on her face told me she was about to try me for the night. going out with an angered beyoncé is like asking for a tornado. what she's mad about doesn't even make sense to me. i woke up late and she just went in on me.

after rumis birthday she should've let me slide. i got high and fell right to sleep. the kids left with my mom so i just chilled. she acting like i ignored her presence or something. girl literally stayed under me whole time i was on the clouds. just because i'm high doesn't mean i'm unaware. i remember more when i'm high than i do when i'm sober, shit. so if she said anything i would know.

really after momma yelled at me the way she did she'd been kind of distant the rest of the party. but she wanted to be all cuddly and pouty when it was time for bed. she's really confusing but she know i'm the last to deal with it. i'll ignore her whole existence if she wanna give me an attitude. she better grow up.

"what's y'all issue?" chelle got in the car and i looked at bey before shrugging and turning away. i don't know, for real. "it's always something with you toxic motherfuckers."

"it's always something with your damn friend. i haven't even did shit but woke up this morning so i know she better chill." i mumbled before speeding off. if they wanna have fun they better ignore the fact that their friend is being an asshole. "tell kelly come her ass outside. and move that bag to my trunk. ion know why y'all wanted to ride in my car like it's just so much room."

"cause we going out and you got the most niggaish car." chelle got out with the bag making me roll my eyes. beyoncé still sat there with a big frown on her face. i locked the car doors before turning to her, she's pissing me off!

"look at me."

"leave me alone."

"beyoncé i told you to do something."

"and?"

"girl." i adjusted my seat and got on my knees before leaning over to her. she just glared at me as i squinted dead in her face. "stop fucking playing with me." i gritted jerking her chin. she smacked her lips but i just made her keep her head straight. "fix your fucking face and be an adult about shit. you sitting her with an attitude like that's gon make me do something. i don't even know why the fuck you're mad. so unless you plan on explaining, fix your shit. understand me?"

she tried to keep her act up but i saw the little pout come to her face. it can't even be that serious because she ain't yelled at me or anything. just been being bratty all day. i went in my office and ignored her ass until kelly texted about going out.

"what was mama c talking about? who'd you threaten?"

"i know damn well that's not why you're mad yo." i sat back down correctly fixing my dress. what does that have to do with the way she's treating me right now? no fucking way. "why would that have you so fucking upset like this?"

"because! i have to sit and watch you cry your eyes out when you see something negative said about you! i wanna know why you still do shit to put yourself in that position!"

so it really is that serious because now she's yelling.

"yo....it's not even that important. you knew what i would do before i even did it. that bitch fucking wit my career and i let her know that when i saw her she would get her shit beat in." i shrugged. lauren has actually been doing little shit. and i don't know about it until a fucking blog is out about me. then i'm upset to the point that i wanna tear some shit up. but i've grown from that part of me so i just cry to myself. growth, sort of.

"it is important. what did you say? you could go to jail for threatening."

"i didn't say nothing i haven't told her to her face before."