12

lo bug: onika i'm coming.
: are you hungover? do you want food?
: i got you something in case.

onikas phone had been going off for a minute so i finally grabbed it. her password never changed so it was easy to go inside. all i did was look at the messages and then get off of it. not the phone completely but the messages. i went to her instagram after. she has a lot of pretty models on here. this girl rarely even checks her social media, there's so many notifications.

she's really knocked out right now. like cuddled up in a ball type shit. i don't know why she was tripping so hard last night. she would not let me leave so i ended up giving in. yea i want to get with her but not if she's intoxicated alone. i'll understand if we both were, but it was only her.

onika gets clingy when she's drunk but i didn't expect her to get that way with me. kelly knows how she is so i don't know why she sent me to deal with onika. especially if she's so strong with protecting the fact that onika has a girlfriend. she's always saying it.

"nic." i put her phone down and started to shake her. she wasn't budging so i had to get up and lift her. i'm sure she's not gonna be hung over because she didn't drink a whole lot. enough for her to be drunk for sure though. "come on onika, get up."

"stop bruh."

"bruh? onika just get up."

"i don't want to get up. chill."

"your girlfriend is coming."

"i'm single as fuck, be cool."

i chuckled and let her arm go watching her fall back on the bed. she was going back to sleep that fast making me huff and go downstairs. maybe i can get her some breakfast started. before that, i went and locked the front door. i've realized that she never locks it. that's how everyone just walks in on her. i wonder if new girl has a key.

"ma?" i heard lyric and turned around. she had a confused face but tried to play it off, i could tell. it almost made me chuckle but i didn't wanna laugh in her face. "what are you doing?"

"i'm about to make breakfast. you hungry?"

"uhhhh, yea." she sat at the island keeping her eyes on me. "are you okay?"

"i'm fine. how are you?"

"i'm okay...where's mimi?"

"with your aunt. she wanted to go over there."

"you must not have told her you were coming to moms."

"no i did not. and we were going out so that wouldn't have made sense."

"speaking of that. how was it? did you guys have fun? i heard y'all come in last night but i thought you would've left. i was prepared to deal with mom and her groggy morning."

"it was cool." i chuckled while pulling out food. "onika got drunk, the only one. but seeing her fight her drunkness was really funny. like a little kid fighting it's sleep."

she chuckled with me and we started to cook together. i love when she decides to come be active in the kitchen with me, it makes my day. of course she knows how to cook, i wouldn't let that slide. momma didn't play that when i was young, she made sure we were active children. lord rest her soul.

while we were cooking, someone knocked on the door. i already knew who it was and i think lyric did too by the way she looked at me. before we could say anything, we heard movement upstairs. onikas awake. finally. neither of us had to get the door because she came down. i'm sure she can smell the food.

we minded our business as we heard the door open, then loud voices. these girls.

"why the fuck is her car here?!"