28

lyric: can you ask mama if miles can come over?

i read that message a couple times. she always want me to ask in hopes that i'll help if bey says no. now that she has a boyfriend she be scared to ask herself for everything. like why do you need me to ask if you can go on a date?

no ma'am. she's working and i'm not about to get yelled at :

when bey gets into that work mode, i don't wanna bother her. she's worse than me sometimes. and this job is pissing her off right now so i'm not even gonna risk it. not gonna say i'm not the reason she's upset....i'm not gonna say i am either.

just go to my house. i don't care. yk this :

i'll rather her go to my place in case bey does say no about hers. she can't get mad about my house....it's my house. although she be thinking she run everything.

"onika get out the phone and come fix this."

"what am i fixing?" i looked up at her with a dead face. she just want me to be directly next to her through this whole thing. yea i designed the clothes but i'm not supposed to be in this shoot. she knows this.

"come see." she mugged me as i rolled my eyes walking towards her. the frown she had was cute and i pecked her lips before adjusting the skirt. like she couldn't just turn it herself. annoying. "why can't you stay up here?"

"this isn't my shoot giselle, it's yours."

"but you can stay near me."

"no i can't. i don't need to be nowhere in those pictures." i was about to walk away but she grabbed my arm. my eyebrow raised to show her i'm not about to deal with this right now. she better take these pictures and get it over with. she's not the only model in here. "your photographer is waiting."

"why can't you be my photographer? you're gonna be taking the other girls pictures."

that's because she has her own photographer. when you have a personal person, that's who you stick with. so when we booked this photoshoot, i contacted him so he could come take them. she know how this industry work.

"you know why."

"but i want you."

i closed my eyes for a split second and plastered a little smile. i'm trying not to be a bitch right now.

"unfortunately baby you can't have me right now. take the pictures stink." i kissed her and walked away. the quicker she gets this done, the quicker she can sit down. she wanna be so bratty right now like we don't have a job to do. if she's mad now i just know the attitude imma have to deal with when i gotta lock myself in my office to work. she hates that. but that's the only way i'm gonna get work done without being bothered.

"beyoncé take the pictures right before i come up there. we don't got all damn day!"

she was just standing there sluggishly like we had all the time in the world. i still have other girls pictures to take and then they have to be edited.

the look she gave me made me chuckle and i was up to the stage once again. now she's trying me. i grabbed her arm yanking her all the way off the stage into the very back. it's so dark over here.

"why you playing with me?"

she didn't say anything and i mugged her. getting on my nerves.

"what is your issue?" i grabbed her jaw so she would look directly at me. it's taking so much in me not to act a fool. she already doing that. "imma ask you one more time before i take you in that bathroom. is that what you want? to be taken in the bathroom?"