22

"nic."

"mm?"

i chuckled at her face. she so out of there but i woke her up to help me find something for rumis birthday. this is why i love her. she'll wake up for me no matter what. she can be high off the earth and she'll still get up if i ask her to.

rumis birthday is in two days and i've yet to order her a gift. there's only so much she doesn't have so i don't know what she'll like. she keeps talking about this reborn doll but onika doesn't like those. my baby is a scaredy cat. claim that it look too real.

"can she get the doll?"

"what doll?" she opened her eyes and rubbed her lip. i think i'm gonna let her go to sleep after this because it's eating her up. if i laugh she'll get upset.

"the reborn one."

"fuck no. if you get that, she's not bringing it over here." she sluggishly answered and laid her head on my shoulder. i brought my hand up to rub her face still scrolling at things online. the cover stayed over my boobs while i focused on this. it's really important what i get for her.

"i don't know." i huffed.

"how about you ask her?"

"that's smart but i wanted to surprise her." she's so cute when she's surprised so i wanna do it this year.

my indecisiveness made her groan so i clicked my phone off. it can wait then, i'm probably stressing her out.

"sorry. let's go to sleep now."

"thank you." she pulled me around her and rubbed my butt. us being naked made it feel real good to be against one another. her skin is always so soft after her shower. the coconut oil she use be smelling so damn good too. i love everything about her. "kiss me."

"oh so now you ask for a kiss." i pushed my lips out pettily. it's literally always me asking for them. nearly having to beg.

"stop being bratty." she opened her eyes that looked damn near closed and grabbed my throat. i moaned at that as she pulled me into her for a kiss. it was so nasty i thought she wanted to be freaky. but she pulled away and turned over making me whine. just did all that to do nothing. "beyyyy baby." she turned back and pulled me into her body again. "you're really about to blow my high."

i shrugged my shoulders because i could definitely care less.

"onika let me go." i tried to sit up from her body. she's holding me so tight right now, i can barely even move. acting like i'm going somewhere. "onikkaaa."

"stop."

"i gotta get up, rumi is woke."

"so."

"ain't no so. let me go."

she finally released and rolled over in the bed so i couldn't kiss her. here she go. now she's upset so she don't wanna give me a good morning kiss....

"stop playing."

"move."

"no. give me a kiss."

"go take care of my baby." she pulled the cover over her face and kicked at me. doing way too much. if i yank her out this bed i'll be so wrong. so i just left out and went down the hallway to rumis room. it's still crazy how she has rooms for the girls. i had no idea until my first time coming inside of here. thought they just hit a guest room or something. or maybe slept with her.

it surprised me to see how organized and set up it is. some would think she was living here for so long instead of just four years.

rumi was laying in her bed like she was on the beach. just watching tv and blinking. i knew she was awake because i heard the tv. that's the first thing she does when she's here. not at my house because she doesn't have a tv in her room. for this reason right here. it shouldn't be the first thing she does. then it be blasting like she's hard of hearing.