21

babycakes: hurry up, i've been ready!

: i'm coming.

babycakes: now! like for real.

i huffed and grabbed my purse before sliding on my heels. since she was rushing me i grabbed my makeup bag as well. she's been rushing me for a good minute as if she didn't wake me up after she was already finished. she looks good though!

ok. i rushed out the house almost busting my ass and locking the door. she had an irritated look that i could see without even getting in the car yet. just always gotta frown. damn

i got in and pulled her bottom lip down. don't nobody care about that attitude. she smacked her lips jerking her head away as i let the mirror down to see myself. girl wasted no time to pull off and i glared at her. didn't even have to push that gas like that.

"tanya."

"beyoncé be quiet."

i hushed. we don't need to argue before we go to this thing. we've been good for a little minute.

while we sat at a light i put my makeup stuff away and grabbed her face. she looked at me blankly as i leaned in to kiss her, just mad for no reason. honestly it didn't even take me that long. it's her fault anyways. could've woke me up when she got up.

"kiss me back."

"i don't wanna kiss you bruh. i'm annoyed."

"i don't care." i kissed her again forcing my tongue in her mouth. she tried turning her face away but i didn't let her. this is a long ass red light. or at least i thought that until we got honked at.

she didn't like that because she let the window down and looked back. jesus no.

"fuck you!"

"bitch you need to go!"

"bitch?!"

"no." i grabbed her arm before she could open the door. we're dressed up and she's not about to fight when we're in the wrong. "go." i pointed and she sped off. just dramatic.

"you always acting so scary."

"how am i acting scary when we're the ones in the wrong onika? you can't get into with people over everything."

"she shouldn't have honked. raggedy ass car sounding like a motor bike."

i chuckled shaking my head and rubbed her thigh. always on go.

we're on our way to an event. a whole bunch of models and stuff will be there so she just decided to take me with her. my manager told me about it but i declined because i didn't think it was important. that was until onika made it known she was going. so she kind of made me. i didn't protest either, just agreed.

"you look so good." i bit my lip at her. she always look so good in jeans and this corset is just perfect for her body. the pink hair is serving. "can i have a kiss?"

"can i park?" she glanced over at me slightly rolling her eyes. i got something for her, always wanna roll her eyes or something when i talk to her. "when we get inside i need for you to take my pictures. there's gonna be photographers everywhere to snap pictures of us, so be prepared. thats why i said to dress modely like." she pushed the car off and i just looked at her.

"my kiss?"

"beyoncé. give me a minute."

"you always need a minute when it comes to me." i frowned folding my arms. "i'm never a first priority."