introduction

Disclaimer: The content of this book does not intend to harm any individuals. The personality of the characters do not mirror reality and any similarities are just to the purpose of story plot or by pure coincidence. This is created with a goal of entertaining readers.

[main characters]

LEE HEESEUNG19, 2nd year collegeMusic Major

LEE HEESEUNG
19, 2nd year college
Music Major

He was once a popular boy in high school. A vocalist of the school's band and a good dancer as well. He's a varsity player too and the school basketball team's MVP for three consecutive years ever since first year. He plays football as a hobby and gets average grades in academic- let's say he gets special treatments because of his many talents and the teachers loved him for it.

Heeseung was outgoing. He has many friends and is famous even among the other schools. A campus crush, they say. He receives bags of chocolates every valentines and a locker full of letter confessions.

He was once a popular boy in high school, until he fell hard in love with this girl in third year- Kim Sana. A sweet beautiful girl from the other section. A cheerleader. She's just as popular as Heeseung is because of her remarkable beauty. Her kind, innocent and addicting smile has Heeseung enchanted- thinking it's true love despite their young age.

Heeseung was the happiest person when Sana became his girlfriend. He was thinking of a fairy-tale like relationship with her, in the first three months of their relationship at least.. He was so drunk in love he didn't even realized what kind of a partner Sana is- a living red flag.

The once popular boy in high school suddenly became an underdog. A boyfriend who will obey his girlfriend in anything she wanted, even if it means he needs to sacrifice everything he worked hard for all those years. Heeseung left the varsity and the school band. He stopped dancing and playing football- instead he started studying for real to get a proper high grades. He even cut ties with many of his friends because Sana said they're no good for him. Everyone who'd say otherwise, Heeseung will blindly close his eyes and cover his ears. For him, Sana is everything.

Until they entered senior high school. Their relationship was on and off. Sana would ask for space and Heeseung would stay behind her watching her flirt with whoever gets her interest. And when she's done, she would go back to Heeseung- and he will gladly accept her back with arms wide open.

"Hey, tell your girlfriend to back off with my boyfriend."

Heeseung looked away from the scene of Sana having a conversation with a boy from a far to look at the person speaking in front of him.

"They're just talking," Heeseung said.

"She looked like she'll kiss him any moment, though?"