JWCC Hidden Adventure

(This will be based off of my decisions I made when I first watched it!)

*****WARNING: LONG CHAPTER!!!*****

We had lost Darius and are searching for him. We had looked all over before finding him when he fell from a vine on a cliff. Kenji and I rushed over to him as he lifted his head. Kenji stepped on a twig, making it snap and Darius gasp as he turned to look at us before sighing in relief.

"Dude, that did not sound good. Are you okay?" Kenji asked as he and I helped Darius up.

"Guys, we found Darius! He's over-" Ben yelled to Yaz and Sammy as he and Brooklyn ran over to us.

"Ben! Shh! Don't. Something's up there." Darius interrupted the boy while shushing him.

"Oh, thank goodness! You're alive!" Sammy yelled as she and Yaz ran over to us.

"Not for long if we don't get outta here." Darius whispered.

"Why....?" Yaz asked before a roar and clicking was heard above us. "........do I even ask?" We then took off running away from the cliff but slowed to a walk when we found broken and uprooted trees from the storm.

"Look at how busted this place is. That was one of the worst storms I've ever seen." Kenji said.

"We were so worried about you. You said you'd be right back, and then you just disappeared." Brooklyn said.

"But you picked up a souvenir, nice." Yaz said.

"I found it in the nest." Darius said as he held up the camera. The word 'nest' made us all stop walking and turn to Darius.

"Um, 'nest'? What the heck happened?" Sammy asked.

"Since we're out of food and we already picked all the fruit near camp, I went farther out. I found some up a pretty high tree. But then this huge gust of wind knocked me off. Next thing I know, I'm waking up in the middle of a nest surrounded by eggs. And I hear this strange clicking noise from whatever brought me there." Darius explained.

"So, this clicky dino dragged you all the way to its nest, but didn't eat you?" Sammy questioned.

"Yeah. Me and a Monolophosaurus. It wasn't as lucky as I was." Darius said as he started leading us again.

"Do you think it kept you alive to feed you to its babies?" Brooklyn asked.

"That would explain why I'm alive." Darius agreed.

"Dark, dino nerd." Kenji said. "But how do you explain the smell?" Sammy nudged Kenji for his question.

"Wait, what? Do I smell?" Darius asked after sniffing himself.

"No?" Brooklyn blew a raspberry.

"Define smell." Ben said.

"Not at all!" Sammy smiled nervously. Darius sent us an unconvinced look before looking at Yaz and I.

"Really, really bad." Yaz blunted.

"Like a rotten dino egg." I added honestly.

"Like a dirty lizard cage that's been left under a heat lamp." Kenji said while holding his nose.

"That bad, huh?" Darius laughed. "Don't worry, I'm sure it'll fade away soon." Darius said as he started walking again with the rest of us following.

"Dinosaurs. Just, why?" Yaz asked.

"They're not all bad." Ben called to us as he hid behind a fallen tree to watch a group of Gallimimuses. The rest of us joined him and smiled as we watched the herd eat grubs. "See? They know how to survive." Ben said and he went to stand but I placed my hand on his shoulder to stop him.