S5 Reunited

"Dad?" Kenji questioned and we all gasped.

"Kenji? You......you're alive?" Kash's boss, apparently also Kenji's dad, stammered and he trapped the tablet he was holding and pulled Kenji in for a hug.

"No way." Darius gasped.

"Kenji's father." Brooklyn said.

"Look at that. Not even dating long and already meeting his dad." I mumbled so only Brooklyn and Darius could hear. We watched as Kenji's dad pulled out of the hug and smiled at Kenji.

"I never thought I'd see you again." Kenji's dad said.

"Me too." Kenji smiled.

"It is so nice to meet you, uh, Mr. Kon, I'm guessing? I'd shake your hand, but, uh...."Sammy trailed off as she motioned to all the BRADs surrounding us.

"Of course. Have the BRADs stand down." Kenji's dad ordered Kash.

"Are you kidding me?" Kash asked and he made the BRADs stand down.

"Dad......what are you doing here?" Kenji asked.

"It's a long story." Kenji's dad sighed.

"Hey, do I know you?" Kash asked as he looked at me and Sammy and we glared at him.

"I thought you worked with Masrani. You run Mantah Corp now?" Kenji asked.

"Yes, Kenji. A lot's changed. I took over Mantah Corp after Jurassic World went down." Kenji's dad explained.

"So you're in charge of this island?" Darius asked.

"You're behind the dino fights?" Brooklyn asked next.

"You let him keep Darius prisoner?" Yaz asked.

"You made these death robots?" Ben questioned.

"And were you aware he tried to kill me?" Mae spoke up.

"You allowed him to hunt us down with killer robots? You allowed him to let raptors attack us? Were you the one behind all of this? And how did you get the T-Rex's DNA from Isla Nublar?" I asked with a glare.

"You did what?" Kenji's dad asked as he turned to look at Kash.

"I did what had to be done." Kash said as he glared at us.

"You were supposed to get things up and running. Not commit murder." Kenji's dad said. "Apparently, I gave you too much freedom."

"'Too much freedom'? You mean that you were happy to sit back while I did all the hard work. You know what? Forget this. This is my island. Party time." Kash grinned evilly as he hit a button the tablet and the BRADs eyes turned red before they started closing us in. We all gasped as the BRADs mouths opened and they charged up to shoot us. I grabbed onto Darius's hand as I put my other hand on Wonder's mouth and shushed her. "Take them out."

"Execute override nine-one-six." Kenji's dad said like it was no big deal and the BRADs stood down. "You didn't really think I'd give you total control, did you?" Kash gasped and backed away but he was blocked by a BRAD. Kash ran forward and knocked Mae to the ground, which caused her to groan and hold her side in pain, before he continued to run and try to escape.

"I got this, Dad." Kenji said and went to run after Kash but Kenji's dad grabbed onto his arm.

"Kenji. Take him." Kenji's dad ordered. A BRAD turned and shot a small electric blasts at Kash which knocked him to the ground. Two BRADs grabbed Kash and held him so he couldn't run. "What are you thinking? I just get you back, and you're needlessly risking your life when the BRADs could do the job?"