chapter 5

*Nadia's pov*

There's not much i can do while constricted by this torture device except try to fiddle around with the buckle praying to all the Gods that i'll magically figure it out and release myself.

Natasha must've seen me through the door way as i hear her saying "Nads its babyproofed" her voice made me jump as i swiftly looked to the ground but still continued with what i was doing she didnt seem to mind though,if she didn't care then its most likely i wont be able to get out of it so i just sigh.

Now i was stuck with just my own thoughts i couldn't see much of what they were doing in the kitchen every few minutes though one would check on me as if they were scared i was gonna disappear out of thin air.

It was strange and annoying having them watching over me so obsessively,my parents love me very much they always have but i had my space and they had theirs its how our household worked growing up i liked it like that we didn't feel the need to spend every moment together we all had our own lives;i also have an older sister Lexi because of the age gap we werent close we still loved eachother though.I miss my family i want to go home.

Before i can continue to think about these thoughts more devil #1 and devil #2 walk through the door with two plates with just scrambled eggs and toast then a bowl with just what looks to be yoghurt with fruit.

I quickly blink away the tears that had formed i didn't want any of them to pick up on it they'd probably degrade me more than they already have.

Natasha walks back into the kitchen presumbly to grab something whilst Wanda stays and it appears shes mixing up the yoghurt with what looks to be a baby spoon,when Natasha walks in i spot the sippy cup in her hand do they seriously expect me to drink from that?

As soon as its placed on the tray i glare at the horrid object.

"do you want to feed her Nat?" Wanda says to Natasha as if im not even here, "obviously of course i would" she replies with a smile that almost resembles the cheshire cat,i watch as Wanda finally takes off the disgusting pacifer making me quietly sigh in relief. "i can feed myself" i state while crossing my arms in an attempt to look scarier if that is even possible while wearing a onesie.

"look whos trying to act like a big girl Wanda" Natasha says in a degrading tone obviously meant to embarass me which works "it can't be our sweet little Nadia right?" Wanda says adding on further to the embarrasment.

There's no point on even trying to reason with the pair all they do is continue on with the family act so now i'm just gonna resist if i can't tell them then i'll show them.

Wanda begins eating her breakfast while Natasha tries bringing a spoonful of yoghurts to my lips but i keep them locked no way is she feeding me im an adult and i should be treated and respected like one!

She tries convincing me to eat it as you would a baby by trying the train method and airplane method unlike babies though i actually have a full functioning brain, "hey Wanda dont you think this yoghurt looks delicious do you want a bite?" she questions Wanda whilst holding the spoon to her lips it slightly confuses me so i continue to watch whatever shes doing.

Wanda must seem to know what Natashas doing as she plays along swallowing a biteful "that is so yummy you need to try some Nadia!" she says almost too happily making me internally roll my eyes, "see Nads even mama likes it wont you try some" Natasha tries to reason with me.

I see Natasha getting a bit frustrated when i refuse to eat it i see her about to say something before Wanda speaks up "Nat shes still adjusting its okay" she says calming Natasha down who just lets a deep breathe out and nods;i think i've won until i feel Natashas fingers pinch my nose making my only avaliable airway my mouth.

When im finally unable to hold it anymore i gasp for air which gives Natasha the perfect oppurtunity to place the spoon in my mouth which she does leaving me the only choice to chew the fruit and swallow the yoghurt.

i'd never admit it to them but it actually tasted really good making me want more it wasn't as if i had a choice in the matter though whether i wanted it or not.

As im fed spoonful after spoonful im starting to get full so i quietly say "im done", Natasha nods and places the bowl down beginning eating her own breakfast of eggs and toast. It looks pretty bland if you ask me and not very appeatizing.

Wanda has finished her food at this point and just takes a sip of coffee before noticing the full sippy cup still sitting on the tray, "you need to drink this all before you can leave your highchair baby" Wanda says "i'm not drinking from that thing" i retort back to her "Nadia would you like to repeat that?" she challenges "i'm not drinking from that fucking thing" i reply with an innocent smile all my pent up anger is coming out.

i see Natasha choke slightly on her mouthful of eggs before swallowing and looking up at me.

"Nadia if your mama told you to drink it then i expect you to drink it" she says in a strict tone "well its a good thing shes not my mother then isnt it?" i say while smirking and knocking off the drink of the tray, it doesnt splatter all over the floor because of the childproof caps, but makes a loud noise upon impact

When both women look up at me with a pissed off demeanour, is when all my confidence fades and i know i went too far.

oops...

_________________________________

Authors note

Song suggestion: 'tis the damn season by Taylor Swift

Ah this song is about hometown flings with past lovers when you come back for the holidays, small town vibes. It's definitely one of my favourite from evermore.

(P.S I couldn't help but edit some of the end of this chapter)