chapter 3

*nadias pov*

I don't even try to hide my shock as I realise who's staring back at me the scarlet witch,no no no no this can't be happening I must be delusional at this point tears start to cloud up my vision

I pinch myself expecting to just wake up from the dream but I'm still here in the present and the only thing that happens is I feel the pain..

She finally makes a move and picks me up resting me on her hip by now there's tears rolling down my face unable to stop,she just begins bouncing me like you would an upset child i'm not a damn child!

"Put me down" I manage to mumble "what'd you say baby? I couldn't hear" she speaks in a childlike tone to me "i said put me down!" I say in a louder tone this time as I continue to cry she doesn't respond though she just shushes me and continues with the bouncing.When we walk out of the closet there's someone else in the doorway.

Black widow

She's walks over to us after closing the door and places her thumb on my cheek wiping the tears away "don't cry baby it's all okay" She tries to comfort me by saying as Wanda also tries to attempt to console me; they act as if I was crying over something stupid like a spilt drink not the whole fact I was kidnapped!

As my cries begin to turn into sniffles I don't have any time to react as I'm strapped to what seems to be a changing table you have to be kidding me.

While I lay there sniffling and occasionally hiccuping I'm unable to see what they're doing due to the straps across my chest constricting any type movement from the waist up I can hear them walking around the room though which does nothing to relieve my anxiety.

Finally Natasha comes over to me and she begins to unbutton the onesie revealing my naked body, I begin to thrash as best as I can my body is only my body nobody has the right to see it.My attempts prove to be useless because Wanda places something down nearby and holds my body down allowing Natasha to remove the onesie leaving me no modesty except a...diaper?!?

How delusional can they be I'm 19 year olds I know how to use the bathroom.

I gasp in shock as I feel two of Wandas fingers feel inside the diaper the tears begin to cloud my vision again but I try blinking them away, "still dry" she says casually as if this is some type of normal thing? Natasha nods at that and holds up the thing Wanda placed down allowing me to see its some type of oversized babies onesie that looked more colourful than a damn flower field.

I'm not so much as even given a say as Natasha begins to put it on my body although the clothing item makes me want tear it to pieces it's better than being left naked I guess..

From the corner of my eye I see Wanda place something in one of her pyjama pant pockets but I don't have time to dwell as the straps are removed from my body and I'm swiftly picked up by Natasha placed on her hip.

As I'm not crying anymore and I've gained my composure my thinking is a lot clearer, I begin to thrash in hopes of her dropping me giving me a chance to run but of course to my luck and her strength she doesn't. I feel a sharp hit on my inner thighs making me momentarily frozen as I quietly gasp at the feeling.

"no thrashing Nads that was just a warning one if you continue to do it I won't hesitate to spank you" Natasha tells me the only good thing is at least she didn't talk to me in a degrading tone while saying it,it doesn't last soon though as her and Wanda begin to coo at me once again saying 'how cute I look' and whatnot.

Im going to die or humiliation in here before I even get the chance to leave,it's not an if I leave it's an I will leave because there is no chance in hell I'm staying here.
_______________________________
*Wanda's pov*

I open the door for the pair as Natasha heads into the hallway holding little Nadia on her hip,I swiftly follow behind them closing the door.

The tear stains are still evident on her cheeks and she's still sniffling occasionally making me just want to go over to her,hug her and whisper reassuring words while she cuddles into me but I know it's far too soon for that it doesn't mean I can't imagine though for the future.

Me and Natasha reach the stairs; as we head down them I can see Nadia holding onto Natasha tightly making sure her mommy will keep her safe on the stairs.

I share a knowing look with Natasha who smiles at the fact our baby already trusts us to keep her safe.

When we reach the bottom Nadia noticeably loosens her grip with a slight red blush going across her cheeks making her seem even more adorable than what seems possible.

Following Natasha I head to the living room where I sit down and she places Nadia in my lap, I make sure to wrap my arms around her so she can't try to get up but I feel her stiffen at the touch and try to keep the most distance as possible which makes me sigh.

"it's time to go over some rules,don't worry though baby they aren't difficult to understand and then we can go eat some breakfast" Natasha says in a mothering tone while having a loving look in her eyes as she stares down at us.

_______________________________

Authors note

Song suggestion: Growing pains by Ethel Cain

This song is about the woes of growing up, a past relationship still being yearned for and feeling unworthy. She's such an amazing song writer, and the lyrics are so heartfelt<3