Alternate Ending (EXTRA 2)

This is a little secret I hid in my profile, back when the spanish version on the book was being written.

This "ending" comes after chapter "XXII".

It's very bad and edgy, so the reasons why I didn't put it in the story are obvious....

__________________________________

                '''' True ending...? ''''

I looked at my bloodstained hands.

I am a murderer.

(It's going to be all right.)
(Everything is going to be all right.) -I repeated to myself as I put my hands on my head.

But my words were empty, I didn't know if I was even going to get out of there alive.

I looked down the barrel of the gun I was holding.

I had already killed two people, did it really matter if I killed one more?

With my hand trembling I pointed the barrel of the gun at my temple.

I started crying, my vision getting blurry.

I didn't want it to end like this. But if I somehow managed to escape from here, I would be locked up again.

And I would spend my whole life locked up by the foundation.

They would use me as a test subject with all the scp's until they decide to put me out of my misery.

Surely other armies like this one would try to recapture me, and the process would start all over again.

My whole life would be a nightmare.

But I could escape.

I put my finger to the trigger.

(Sorry Mal0..)

(Sorry mom...)

(Sorry for being so weak)

...

[BANG!]

______________________________

I think you can see why I chose not to go with this ending.

Though, the story was supposed to end shortly after this ending, I was getting a bit burnt out.

Quentin was supposed to die in this part of the story, and the focus would shift to Mal0 and her futile. attempts to become more human-like.

If you guys are interested, I'll continue to answer in the previous chapter Q&A.

Thank you for reading this far!