Under a Spell

Ch.63

Today was actually the day the eight of you had been preparing for. When you woke up, it was still a couple hours earlier than when you were supposed to. Though it looks like you weren't the only one struggling to sleep and anticipating the battle. The others were awake just like you. Most of them were sitting still in hopes of not waking the others up, but everyone woke up on their own. Now the eight of you were blinking at each other silently. Sleeping at Kuiper wasn't comfortable to begin with. All of you had to settle for sleeping on the floor in your pajamas though they quickly transformed into your regular outfits. The boys in their suits and you in your big dress.

For the most part, no one said anything. Everyone was silent as they took in the atmosphere. The mood was different today and for the sole reason of everyone understanding that things would be different starting today. It had you feeling anxious for obvious reasons. Aside from reality, you also had a dream that left you on edge. It wasn't your Mother communicating with you or anything like that. It was just a dream. It hadn't felt lucid like the ones your Mother used as a portal to communicate with you. This dream was a nightmare though. Instead of your Mother harming Jimin, she hurt Sohyun. The two of you were back in your old home with your parents. She was in a deep sleep while you were paralyzed in your bed. It was absolutely torturous yet somehow the nightmare didn't last long.

The twisted dream melted away when Sohyun managed to wake up. Suddenly you were able to move again and so you rushed to hug your sister. You just felt happy to have her back again. Only for that time that you hugged her did the dream feel real. But you knew deep down that it wasn't the real her. And you woke up, not necessarily in a bad or good mood. Mainly nervous and determined. At least the dream reminded you of the reason you would be fighting so hard. You were still in your head about the whole thing. That's why you weren't really speaking up and starting a conversation like you normally would. You figured the others were nervous too. This could be the end of the war.

"I'll go to Neptune with Hoseok and we'll get some breakfast to bring back." Namjoon stood up, his eyes looking around the room.

"I'm not too hungry..." Jimin admitted.

"Me neither." You agreed.

"Well, we can't go to a battle on an empty stomach as impossible as it sounds." Jungkook stretched his arms over his head. "Be quick."

"We will. Don't do anything too stupid while we're gone." Hoseok motioned his fingers to Yoongi and Seokjin.

"We'll be good!" Seokjin nodded.

"Don't f*cking include me with your bullsh*t." Yoongi frowned.

"Our bullsh*t, Yoongi! OUR!" Seokjin excitedly hugged the grey hair who groaned but didn't fight the hug.

"Make sure the food is healthy, will you? I'm trying to maintain a figure here." Taehyung batted his eyes at Namjoon and Hoseok who looked at each other with pursed lips.

"Sure."

Taehyung was going to get whatever they brought back. That's just how it was going to be even if Hoseok had to make up a lie about the food being healthy. He doubted Taehyung would be able to tell if it was healthy or not. The only one familiar with Neptunian food was Namjoon. They did consider going to Mercury, but Namjoon wasn't so sure he wanted to bump into his parents. He knew they were disappointed in him and didn't want to feel that weigh on him harder than it is already. So they settled for going to Neptune where Hoseok's father will most likely ignore them and his mother is more likely to root for them. She'll still be worried as a mother, but always believed in her son. They were confident they would come back quick, everyone would eat, and then off to Pluto!