Group Hug

Ch.45

Trusting Yoongi was a risk you were willing to take. You could only hope the other Princes would see your reasoning and not lose their minds the second you bring Yoongi to them. Of course, you had to be selective on how you had Yoongi exposed to them. A lot of thought went into it while Yoongi just wanted it to happen quickly. He wanted to rip it off like a band aid. If this was a trap or one of the Princes was going to try and kill him then he didn't want to live in suspense anymore. He was losing his patience, but you were making sure to keep him in check. You couldn't have him acting up. That was the last thing anyone needed right now. Anytime Yoongi was close to getting cold feet, you would remind him about the things that were at stake and what he would be losing. He needed to swallow his pride and not give up! You had to yell that a couple times at him and you think you finally got through to him.

Yoongi clearly wasn't in the best place. His only real friend left him because their friendship wasn't the healthiest to begin with. That was something that you needed to work on with him. How to treat people! He couldn't go around wanting to murder anyone who annoyed him or using people as pawns. Yoongi felt lied to when you forced him into your dorm. He thought you would only be scolding him for the things he did which wasn't true! You were going to get others to scold him as well. Yoongi didn't seem pleased with that, but not like you were surprised.

He wasn't going to have a fun time when you brought the other Princes along. Yoongi had the right idea of wanting to get Jungkook back and bring peace to the planets, but the way he was going about it was all wrong. There were so many things that he needed to change his perspective on. He needed to open himself up to advice from others as well as love from others. He lacked trust, kept to himself, and didn't value people as people that much. He was seriously a piece of work. These were the moments when you really couldn't believe you had a crush on this guy. He was a mess. Yoongi glared at you when you said it out loud, but he needed to hear it. You're not going to waste your time coddling him if he really wants to make an attempt to get Jungkook back.

Eventually Yoongi sucked it up as you texted a few of the Princes to come over to your dorm. It was an emergency and they couldn't ask questions about it. That naturally left them alarmed as they flooded the chat with questions. What did you just say!? Huffing, you told Yoongi to stay where he was and not to move or else. He stayed on your bed like a rock. He wasn't going anywhere. Good. You felt nervous as you went down to let the boys enter the dorm. Seokjin was the first to appear, panting heavily as he looked you over. He grabbed your shoulders suddenly which you weren't expecting. You were stiff with how close he brought his face to examine you. Seokjin slowly became confused when he saw that you were perfectly fine.

"Emergency?" Seokjin blinked, keeping his face extremely close to yours. "I don't see emergency. Where is the emergency? Emergency!!!"

"I-I'll explain when the others get here." Your face was bright pink. He was flustering you with his nonsense and good looks. He wasn't moving! Seokjin only nodded as you squirmed. "You're in my personal bubble, Seokjin!"

"You don't like the view?" Seokjin asked as you started to squirm more violently. He laughed, letting go of you. He crossed his arms over his chest and you were trying to regain your breath.

"You're handsome, but don't abuse it." You rubbed your chest. Your poor heart went through quite the scare there. Seokjin only smiled brightly at you, reminding you that he was not always good for your health.

"I could say the same for you." Seokjin put his hand on your head. "You're cute, don't abuse it."

"Shush your face." You didn't want to hear it as you pushed his hand off. Seokjin only continued to smile from ear to ear. He's a weirdo so you're just going to ignore him for now.