Destiny!!

ENJOY READING 🖤

Keily's POV

Hearing his words made me so happy."I'm cent percent sure Aiden",  I said kissing his forehead. Screw it!! Timing is important in love.

I won't make things repeat again. If something had happened to him in this accident, the thought of not seeing him again made me feel worst.

The 7 hour flight made me so Anxious and made me understand about so many things.

I wanted to tell him that I love him after I slapped him. He confessed first before me.

My soul jumped from my body and danced happily when he said that he loved me back and returned to my body few seconds later.

My heart overwhelmed with emotion. And about he giving me space if I don't feel the same made me fall hard for him.

So not thinking anything I confessed my longing love for him. I felt on cloud nine when he kissed me again.

"And Aiden we are still married", I said giggling at him. He seemed surprised and I nodded. He took me in arms and swirled in air with so much joy. " I don't want to waste anymore time ", I chuckled  at his words.

He entwined my hands with his and we got out of the hospital and went to his mansion here.

He has mansion in each country. I'm not so surprised since he is a damn No. 1 billionaire or zillionaire of the world who knows.

We went inside with our hands not leaving each other. While he took shower in his room I went to take shower in next room.

I took one of Aiden's shirt and shorts that covered me full. Since I'm so busy to see him I came without any bag.

I went down and Saw Aiden cooking half naked. I literally drooled at his back seeing his muscles.His shorts fitted him perfectly.

He is more than a model. A Greek god!!! My heart skipped a beat. My mind is grinning badly. My mind is clouded with mischevious thoughts.

I stood there leaning on wall and watching him no drooling at him.

"Stop now love before I pounce at you", Aiden's threat made me more wild."Not that I mind",I blurted out.

I gasped hearing my words and Aiden laughed hard clearly enjoying my flustered state. My mind is crazy no I'm going crazy of this guy.

I rolled my eyes at him feeling annoyed by his laugh and sat on table waiting for dinner.

Suddenly his phone ringed and the name in it made me boiled. He turned and looked at my sudden change. I ignored his stare and just gone through my phone.

He saw the name in caller icon and looked at me guilty. "Hello!... Yeah!! I'm alright!!! No..no you don't have to visit me.. I'm totally fine Leela... Bye!! I'm.busy right now", he hanged his phone.

He stood next to me "Love,look at me!!!".I looked at him with no emotion as jealousy eating me alive inside.

I'm feeling little insecure at the same time I don't have to act like a clingy one. My mind clouded with so many questions and confusions.

May be they have still feelin.. my mind stopped working when Aiden lifted my chin and kissed me out of blue!!

I'm surprised.I kissed him back. He retreated and stared at me.

"Stop thinking love!! We are just friends. She just wanted to check on me. You don't have to feel insecure. I know I have some past. But they are not true. My feelings for you is true. I have never felt the way with Anyone  that I'm feeling with you, only with you and I know that I truly deeply in love with you love! Believe me! ". His eyes are  hypnotising me.