Pure Torture!!!

Keily's POV

I felt bad for treating Aiden like that. But I can't share a bed with him.

I already feeling too much attached with him not wanted to add more fuel to that feeling I was too harsh on him!!

The couch seemed too small for his size. I regret my actions. Sandy knocked the door and asked us to join in backyard.

We both made our way to backyard. I wanted to apologize for my action to Aiden.

But Aiden stopped me from talking. I felt really bad!!!

Suddenly door bell rang. I smiled at the sound.

I ran fast and opened the door and hugged Emma. "At last you are here", I said. "Yes Keil, I'm here" ,she said. I asked her to join at backyard and she followed me. " Everyone meet my friend Emma " ,  I said smiling.

Everyone greeted her. Sandy and Em instantly clicked. I smiled internally.

My dad and Fred is cooking and all the other are eating.

I joined at ate not sparing glance to anyone. I haven't ate from last night!!! I'm too hungry!!

"Whoa little tiger there slow down!!!", my dad said smiling at me . I just shrugged!!Everyone laughed at my actions.

"Why Sweetie you missed your lunch again?", My mom asked with worry in her eyes.

" Mom , stop it I have grown now!! I can manage mom!!!", I said with a smile.

I can sense Aiden staring at me . I blushed.

"Ok girl, how many days you have leave this time??", asked Sandy. "May be three weeks babe, but if I got call we have to go",I said mostly to Em as we have lot to discuss about our last mission.

She nodded at me.

I was busy conversing with Em about checking some guys identity in a low whisper suddenly I heard Sandy asking  "Girl I know that you will not give away the chance to eat then why you skipped the lunch!".

" Not lunch alone Sandy but breakfast too!! I got off from my work in morning but I missed Aiden for three weeks  so I took the next flight and gone home to see him and missed eating", I said in a duh tone!!!

I closed my mouth knowing what I said. Everybody awed at my words.

What the bull shit you are talking Keily??? I sent a dead glare towards Sandy!!

That girl know how to trap me!!! She laughed hilariously. You are going to be dead Sandy!

Somebody is in love I heard Parker saying. I already hate the guy. I lowered my head blushing furiously.

Aiden came close to my ears and whispered "Those words made my day my wife but don't skip your food for me!! I feel bad!!". I shivered by his words.

Butterfly started to dance in my stomach.

Feeling annoyed by everyone "Stop everyone now",I said in a tone. Everybody laughed but started to divert the topic.

Oh god!!! I have to bury myself deep down in ground!!! It's so embarrassing!!!
I shot a glare at Aiden to stop him from his laugh and he stopped.

I went close to his ear and whispered, "you said we have to act, how is my act? My dear husband!!!".

All the colours drained in his face. I badly wanted to take my words but stopped myself.

I can't give him hope and  he too. We shouldn't forget about our deal and his bloody girlfriend.

After about 4 hours of talking and laughing at stories by us we called it night!! I saw Parker and Emma stealing glances at each other.

I have to ask Em about that.

I went to bed straight and Aiden made his way to couch. After two hours of tossing and turning in bed I can't sleep. I felt bad for Aiden.

He will get neck pain and his body will feel too sore in morning. Why are you so generous Keily?!

I sat down next to couch  watching Aiden sleeping with frown in his forehead. I waked him by shaking his hand. He seem surprised.

"What happened Keily?", He said in his raspy voice. God I love his voice. I just said," follow me Aiden". He nodded.

" You can take the left side and I'll take right side",I said making my way to bed.
He wanted to say something. "Don't make me repeat Aiden", I said feeling tired for arguement.

He just nodded and made his way to bed. The bed lowered at other side. My stupid heartbeat is fast.

I can't sleep having Aiden next to me. I wanted to hug him and caress him to sleep  but I stopped myself !!

It's has been hours but I still can't sleep.

HAVING MOST HANDSOME MAN SPECIES AS YOUR HUSBAND AND SLEEPING NEXT TO HIM AND ASKING TO SLEEP IS A PURE TORTURE!!!!!