She is upset

Aiden's POV

Hurrying out of the room in frustration by kissing Keily I drove away.

After like hours I calmed myself and reached home by 1 am. I realized that Keily isn't home yet.

I felt worried. I badly wanted to call her but I restrained myself.

I heard the fumbling sound of the main door from my room by 2 am and I felt relieved.

Thank god she is home. It's just has been two days we married but she makes my home complete.

I know I sound like a love sick puppy but I can't deny the truth.It's so dramatic that I feel like that.

The next morning while I'm at my table eating breakfast she came outside. She is undeniably gorgeous.

She is simply dressed in her t- shirt and jean and her face is clean without makeup.

It seemed like she got plan for the day. She made her way to front door.

I suddenly called out her name. She stopped and turned raising her eyebrow.

I badly wanted to feel her lips against mine. But I wanted to take things slow.

I nervously started talking about last night to apologize for my words but she cut me off rudely saying, "It's okay Aiden! I understand! It's just a mistake! So don't bother!". She said clenching her teeth.

I saw the sadness in her eyes.

"It's not like that Keily!" ,I started to explain.

She again cut me off and said "Then what Aiden? I know you have a girlfriend and we are just couple in name so why bother to complicate it?",  She said calmly .

" You know right that we have to separate our ways when it's time? I completely respect you and I wanted you to do the same!", She said.

I felt hurt by her words. I know that we have to separate our ways. Shit!It really hurts when I hear from her mouth.

"Remember Aiden that we will be on our own way and I assure you  it will be the same", she said.

I felt sad. I'm the most worst human to hurt such a beautiful soul.

"Don't do something that you will regret again ! Last night is a mistake ,so don't bother yourself and I forgive you. But don't cross the line where you don't belong" , she added and stormed out of the room.

She is thinking that I regret it.

Of course I regret it but not the kissing part but the words I said after that.

The kiss felt so right but it's completely wrong. I know one thing that I complicated things between us and SHE IS REALLY UPSET BY MY ACTIONS.