Forever!

Sorry for late update guys!! I had a sudden visit to my home! I hope you understand!

ENJOY READING 🖤

Keily's POV

I don't know why I did that. He is shocked at first later he hugged me too tight.

"I feared that you will call this one as a mistake too", I said what's going on my mind.

He can't read my mind unless I tell him. I don't want to hide anything. I have already missed so much time.

I think I only feared about his rejection about my feelings and not the part where he can reciprocate it too.

Each one of us always think about the breaking part but not the happy moments they had with each other.

I have lost more time with him. This time I'll try hard to work things between us. I don't want to lose him another time.

"I'm sorry! To be honest I liked it and it's not a mistake. I regret it Keily! I'm extremely sorry for making your first one as bad. I'm really blessed to be your first kiss", Aiden's voice was honest.

I pulled away from him and smiled at him. He caressed my cheeks and I gave in enjoying the feel.

After few minutes" It's already late! Let me get some dinner for you", he said standing. He seemed really tired. I said a slight okay.

About 15 minutes later he came with dinner. He fed me and I fed him.

If this is dream I really want to sleep for a very long time. He tucked me in and went to sleep on couch. It really seemed too small for him. I scooted over in my bed and called him.

Aiden's POV

"Aiden!" I hurried to her side as she need something. She just patted her bed. I'm confused by her actions.

She blushed furiously and said" If you don't mind you can sleep in the bed! No! I insist!". I'm amused by her flustered state.

Not wanting to miss the chance I laid next to her carefully without crushing her.

I stretched my left arm and she laid her head on it. I stared at her. She is so freaking beautiful but a little pale.

Her soul is so pure. "Can I ask you something?", Her words brought out of my daze. I smiled at her to continue.

"Just answer my questions with yes or no! Okay?", Hearing her I think she has a lot to ask and I can see that she is really really curious.

Her eyes were lit up brightly when I whispered a okay smiling at her. Her eyes moved to my dimple as I smiled. Those eyes flickered something.

"Do you love Leela?"

Her question held emotion that she had from very long time. I don't want to hurt her anymore. I wanted to be honest.

I don't know what our future holds so I wanted to make our present as a memorable one and I can't change my past. I said the truth.

"No!".

"Do you love Sophia?"

"No!"

"Do you want me to give up my work?"

"No"

" That day in vacation, do you called Leela to join us?"

"No"

"Did you really moved on in just a week after divorce?"

"No"

"Is it a rumor that you are dating that actress?"