I DO

Keily's POV

Next morning waking up around 7, I know what I have to do. I have to explain this to Aiden, so at least we can behave civilized towards each other.

I got his number from my mom and texted him to meet me at mall that's nearby my home around 9 .

I showered and wore an blue washed jeans and a simple white t-shirt,my hair in high ponytail and left home after eating breakfast around 8:30.

It took me fairly about 20 minutes to reach the mall. Parking my bike I moved in. I saw Aiden at the entrance and I waved at him smiling. He just nodded. JERK.

I moved towards him and feeling akward I started to talk.Even in simple jean and t-shirt he looked awesome.Oddly we matched.

"Listen Aiden,I'm sorry for my yesterday's answer!I can't disappoint my parent's. So Let's make a deal", I asked waiting for his answer.

"And what made you to think that I'll say yes to your deal",He said rudely.

My phone chimed. Reading the message  "5:1".crap! another mission for one month.

"Listen dude! We are in a same boat and I'm trying my best to help you and your so called girlfriend so don't waste my time, ARE YOU IN OR OUT OF THE DEAL?", I asked him.

"Okay ! So what's the deal? I heard that we are getting married in one month",He replied feeling frustrated. Oh god! We are doomed.

Not thinking about anything and I said, "Aiden,so this is the deal even we are married you can keep your relationship with your girlfriend, I'll cover for you and you will cover for me whenever I'm gone for my work not asking about my whereabouts and after one year we can divorce saying the things doesn't worked,OKAY!". He seemed confused but ended up saying Okay.

I waved at him and said,"I'll be gone for month for work Meet you at wedding day Aiden!Bye!". Waving hand I hurriedly made my way to home to inform my parents.

Reaching home my parent's were seated in living room and discussing something happily, probably about my wedding.

I made my way towards them and said,"Mom,Dad I'm going out for work for a month". Mom seemed shocked and dad confused.

"Sweetie you have your wedding next month and your saying you have to work",my mom said unpleased by my words. "Mom I have you both for preparing the wedding and it's really important mom I have to go and it's already late",I replied sighing.

"Mom I want your wedding dress for my wedding other than that you can choose everything", I said with false excitement.
I always wanted to wear my mom's wedding dress to my wedding. It's simple. But I loved it very much.

It's also with half sleeve. It will hide my scar from my bullet wounds. Perfect.

Though the wedding will be just for one year but I wanted to do it . May be after this I will not be able to wear it in my lifetime.

Mom doesn't seem convinced. "Let her go honey", dad replied smiling towards me. My dad is always an understanding person.

I kissed their cheeks and went to my room to grab things and left home with a heavy heart.

1 MONTH LATER

We returned to headquarters with a loud applause. My boss welcomed us."Agent 5 reporting sir,Mission completed sir!", I Reported to him.

"Good work everyone", My boss replied. He added about our 15 days rest and everyone dispersed for their work.

I hurriedly made my way to my home. Reaching home I tiptoed to my room. Suddenly I Heard voices. Crap!

"Lastly the bride of today has shown her almighty presence towards us",my mom sarcastically said. I groaned. "Mom".

"No Keily , I'm already in hyper because of you. Now come and get ready for your wedding you only have 2 hours", mom cut me shortly. Seeing her eyes I know she is extremely tired of works.

Feeling guilty that I made her to do this all alone I hugged her and said sorry. A lone tear escaped me. I rarely cry. Seeing her this tensed made me somewhat emotional.

"oh god!what happened baby!? Is there anything wrong?" ,Worriedly she asked. "No mom I just felt sorry",I said with guilty.

"oh sweetie don't be sorry! That's alright baby I'm your mom, so now come on, let's get you ready for your day", saying she smiled.

After one and half hour I'm ready for my wedding. Everything was done in hurry.I stared at myself in my mirror.

I'm really beautiful.They made me glow. Sandy is my bridesmaid. I hugged her. That girl is really happy for my wedding.

Ben hugged me and whispered "Tell me if he made you cry. I'll break his bones". I nodded at him. Don't worry brother I'll be the first to break his bones if he bullied me.

Mom, dad and brother are too emotional. We 4 cried, hugged and laughed.

Reaching the church I'm mesmerised.Everything screamed with royalty. Song played for the bride.

I took my father's hand and walked down the aisle. I felt nervous as everyone's eyes on me. Lifting my head I saw the most handsome man in the world .

Everything was blur. I faintly heard the priest and Aiden's I DO.

I'm mesmerised by his beauty and stunned until every one waited for my answer. Clearing my throat I said "I DO" and smiled at Aiden. He fake smiled at me.

We exchanged rings.The priest announced to kiss the bride .

I don't know why but I felt extremely nervous  he slightly pecked me in my lips. Sparks erupted everywhere in my body. Butterflies in my stomach started to dance.

Then I know that I'm doomed by saying those word,"I DO"!