Without her!!

ENJOY READING 🖤

Keily's POV

It has been two days Aiden gone and too busy to leave text or call. I'm going mad here. That boy!!! It's midnight here. I can't sleep well these days as I'm busy missing him.

Damn Aiden!!!! My phone ringed. I got excited thinking Aiden calling me. I jumped and laid flat kissing the floor as my leg got tangled with bed cover. Sharp pain passed to my neck. Shit!!

Ignoring the pain I took the phone and Saw my boss calling. My excitement drained from my face. I should stop my feelings as it's getting too high these days.

"Yes boss?". "Agent 05 come to base", my boss informed me. I hanged up with another yes boss and wore an black hoodie and jumped from my window.

If I go down and take my bike I will hear a lot of advice from my mom and dad.

They still not comfortable with my work So I avoided talking about those things Infront of them.

I landed well and went to the next street. I called Sandy. But that damn girl is not picking up.

I climbed to her room and woke her up. She started to scream. "Jesus!! Sandy it's me Keily". "Shit!! You scared me....What the hell are you doing here like a thief Keil?."I need your bike key".

"Over the table",and with that she slept like a koala bear. I smiled seeing her and pulled her bike out.

I started the bike and rode to base. Reaching base I found my boss in his cabin talking with Em.I nodded at her.

"Agent 05! Take Agent 15 and go to Robin's place and collect some information. Our people are already there waiting for instructions", he informed me.

We made way to my bike. I missed Em so much!!! I hugged her and she hugged and cried. Silly girl!!! We pulled and drove to Robin's place.

We are going through his office. This guy!! He is king in exporting drugs,Woman and child. We got many information on other criminals.I'm gritting my teeth for not giving him a painful death. He got lucky.

When I got a glimpse of a paper I went and  found that the paper is my divorce and emancipation forms. That bastard!! He just played with me. Thank god he didn't proceed it.

This mean that I'm still married to Aiden and I can't date him as already I'm his wife. Shit!!! This both makes me happy and sad!! I tore the forms and went down to get Em!

The raid took place more than 3 hours and later police joined. When we are going to get on bike I heard two police speaking.

" Poor boy!! He is just 27". "He is the owner of Maxwell!! Thank god he is okay". owner of Maxwell. I think I know that name. Where? You dumb it's your husband last name.

Yeah!!! What my husband!! What ?why? they have talked about him???

I gone to them and asked,"sorry to disturb you officers but what are you talking about?".

"Yes!! It's Mr. Maxwell got into an car accident now as he gone to business meeting in Next country". My whole body felt numb.

I took my bike and went to my private jet. I called the pilot on the way.

Tears were streaming down in my face. My lips are quivering. Please be okay!! Aiden!! I'm coming for you!!! It took long 7 hours to land  and it's past morning 10 here and I went to hospital.

Aiden's POV

Thank god! It's just a scratch!! Me and Jackson (my driver) is fine. But the paparazi made it a show. I just woke up from sleep.I have to call my family and inform them I'm okay. I called mom and dad and informed them.

When I'm about to call Keily the door burst open. To be frank that I'm shocked is an understatement. There stood Keily furiously.

She marched to me and when I thought she will about to hug me SLAP!!! Ignoring the pain I looked at her and hugged her. 

Worry is evident in her eyes.She protested and pulled away from me. "Do you know how much I was scared?? You idiot!!!", She started hitting my chest.

"I'm about to call you!!See I'm all fine. It's paparazi exaggerated the situation. I'm sorry for worrying you", I apologized to her. I know she cried and I felt bad for being the reason for her tears.

She is like she wanted to say something. When I saw a look in her eyes I pulled her in for a Kiss.

My mind is not working properly whenever I'm around her. All I need to take her in my arms and shower her with love.My heart swelled up with love when she kissed me back.

I love the way she react to me and only for me!!! Gosh I'm so lucky guy!!! I gripped her waist tight and when she gasped I shoved my tongue into her mouth.

We kissed passionately. Its more gentle and pouring our love into kiss. We pulled for oxygen. I laid my forehead on hers and said those words I'm longing to say to her."I love you Keily".

She gasped and looked into my eyes. I think I scared her by my feelings."It's fine.... if you don't feel ...the same way I can wait", I said smiling at her. I can wait for her still if she doesn't feel the same about me. After all love is not about having its giving.

Next her words made me stunned.
"I love you too Aiden", she said smiling at me with love filled in her eyes.

Her words made me a tingly feeling in my heart. "Are you sure? You know I can wait!! You don't have to rush", I said thinking that I'm forcing her.

I WILL HAPPILY WAIT FOR HER EVEN IF IT  TAKE  ANOTHER THOUSAND YEARS.

AS I LOVE HER TO THE POINT WHERE I CAN'T PICTURE MY LIFE WITHOUT HER!!!

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed it!!Do comment and vote!!!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes