Freaking Jealous!!

Keily's POV

What the shit that Michael told me?? We can figure it out later keily. I made my way into club.

All of a sudden I engulfed in a back hug. Strong arms wrapped around me. I know this touch!!

" Where were you Keily? You worried me!", Asked Aiden. I smiled. "I just went out to get some fresh air! I'm sorry for making you worry!!", I felt happy.

I think this is the time we are having a civilized conversation after one and half month of our wedding!!!

"Let's go out!! I have to talk to you", not hearing my reply he pulled me out with him. He stared me intently. Our hands were entwined. The cool breeze spreading in air.

Ignoring his intense stares and butterflies in my stomach I asked,"what do you want to talk?".

"I..I..I wantedustostartfresh!". "What?",I asked him confused. He said all in one second!!

He sighed and then the next words he told made me wanted to dance."Keily I wanted us to start fresh that..", abruptly he stopped seeing Em,Parker,Sandy and Finn making their way to us.

I badly wanted him to continue. Is he confessing me??!!GOSH!!! Did he like me back???.He tried talking to me. But we can't.

So I hushed to him."we will talk about this later!".

With a heavy sigh he nodded. The car ride seemed smooth. Now Sandy was in Finn's lap.

Thank god! I'm saved or else I don't know what I'll do with this Aiden.

I saw a car out of the villa. It's new. All of us got out. Except me and Aiden all others went inside feeling tired.

I waited for Aiden to speak. Then the image Infront of me made sick and ugly. I don't know when it happened!!

There stood Leela kissing Aiden. Tears started to well up in my eyes. He seemed like he is enjoying it.

Then why the crap he said like that something like start fresh between us. How dare he?? Two timing!! I felt sick for believing him.

I...I... That made me realize that I already started to fall for him. He broke me!!!

Not wanting to kill anyone I made my way inside. Thankfully everyone were in their room.

I made my way to room taking my dress I went into shower. Shower is the only thing I know to escape from reality. I stood there standing in the shower crying.  Why am I crying over a boy?? This is what you want right!!

Last time I cried when I lost my colleague in mission. It's  three years back. But now I'm crying over some stupid boy.

I let my tears stream down. This is the last time you are crying over him. You are a strong girl Keily!!! But I'm not strong!!

Deep down you wanted a guy to love you! Cherish you! Pamper you! I know!! Just stop it!! You don't need anyone!!!

I cursed myself for being a weak girl!! After about 1 hour I left the shower.I saw Aiden walking nervously around the bed. 

"Keily, I..", He started. "Don't!" , I cut him rudely. I took my pillow and blanket and went to couch and started to sleep. I doesn't want him anywhere near me. I felt suffocating!!

"Keily about Leela..", he again started. Leela!! Leela!!! I wanted to kill that girl!!
"Don't worry Aiden!! I will not expose you!! I will completly cover for you!",I said smiling bitterly.

I closed my eyes not wanting to hear his reply. He said this is a family vacation. Stupid Keily his family is Leela not you.

I wanted this vacation to end soon!!I don't know when I slept! Morning when I woke up Aiden is still asleep.

I did my morning routine and went downstairs not wanted to confront him.

I felt depressed!! I ate breakfast with everyone. Aiden is still asleep. I ate silently and went to watch some TV.

Sandy accompanied me. I suddenly went and hugged her tightly.

"Oh my god!! Keily!! What happened? Why are you crying baby??",she asked worriedly. That's when I realized I'm crying. I wiped my tears furiously for betraying me.

"Nothing Sandy, I just felt down", I said with a sad smile. "Keil!! If you don't want to speak then tell me later but don't forget I'm always here for you!", she added.

I felt blessed for having Sandy as my friend. I just nodded at her.I don't want to spoil her vacation too. Em joined us.

I diverted the topic. "Em you know what I'll ask, so just spill" , I asked her playfully with a glare. Her cheeks turned red. "Yeah, Keil! I like Parker!!", She replied shyly. This is the first time I'm seeing bold Em with shyness.

I laughed at her and pulled her into a hug and said"I'm happy for you, Em! If he hurt you inform me I'll kick his butt!". She smiled.

I'm really happy for Em taking a step forward in her relationship.

Then that Leela bitch got down along with Aiden. My stomach dropped at the sight. "Hey! Everyone I'm Aiden's gi..friend!! Nice to meet you", she said. I wanted to puke hearing her voice. "It's not nice to meet you", I'm shocked by my brother's reply.

I know from one look that Ben is not liking this girl!! "Ben!",I said warningly not because he insulted that girl but not wanting him rude towards the guest. Ben just rolled his eyes at me.

Then that Leela took Aiden's hand and said "we are going out for breakfast anyone would like to join!".

We all shook our head clearly saying no and I can sense Aiden's stare boring a hole to my head. I don't want to see that guy who doesn't value others heart!!! You dumbass!!

This marriage is a deal. I mentally noted myself.

That damn Aiden going on a date with that bitch!!! I wanted to rip her throat not wanting to hear her annoying voice.

I badly wanted to burn her alive for touching Aiden. Oh my god!! You are jealous Keily!!

YEAH ! I'M FREAKING JEALOUS OF THAT LEELA!!! Thank you for noting me you stupidest brain of the year!!! I scoffed mentally!

Hey guys!! Please Do comment and vote so way I get to know that you all liking my work!!!

Comment me if you want next chapter to be in Aiden's POV

Lub yew all❤️❤️