Lovey Dovey

Special mentionsandy2520 for giving her suggestions!

Keily's POV

We returned to the base around afternoon 3 pm. I felt tired. But I felt something fishy.

How we rescued them in most dangerous place without any problem?? Thank god  that one of the hostage knew to dispose the bomb or else I will be dead by now.

So many questions were running in my mind. My boss just nodded when we entered the base.

I know he is too confused about this and Emma too. I ignored the fishy thoughts as I felt too tired!

I made my way to home feeling a little bit happy to see Aiden. I felt ashamed of myself feeling this much to a guy who already has a girlfriend!!!

By the time I reached home it's evening.
I opened the door and suddenly I'm shocked.

I was roughly brought into my room and dropped into my bed.. I was beyond angry."Where were you??" ,asked my mad dog husband."I'm out " I said.

"You were gone out for three weeks and I'm here freaking out and your saying I'm out " ,he seethed.

And I lost there my mind.I moved nearly close to him and whispered into his ear.

"LISTEN MY DEAR HUSBAND MY WHEREABOUTS IS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS AND YOUR JUST MY HUSBAND IN NAME AND DON'T YOU EVER DRAG ME AND QUESTION ME, GO AND QUESTION YOU DAMN GIRLFRIEND OF YOURS THAT YOU HAVE!" I seethed and left that home .

I'm furious. Though I like his concern , he is too rude. How can he drag me like that.Am I a  toy to him to play whenever he likes he can use me and throw me away when he doesn't want to?He should respect me.

Why the hell I have to answer his question. My whereabouts should be nothing to him.

Why he act like that he care for me and giving me hope!!!! DAMN!! Why???He will go lunch date with me and kiss his girlfriend. I know it's not a date but It seemed like that.

Aiden's POV

Am I too rude? I genuinely wanted to know where she is in all these days. I'm concerned and worried for her.

Can't she see that??  I know I know that I mishandled her by dragging her and firing questions on her. But... Crap! I messed up again.

She left home. She just came and I made her to leave again. She seemed exhausted.

I don't know whether she had food or sleep. I wanted to discuss about our vacation. I phoned her.

I'm nervous to discuss this vacation thing to her. This is the time we can spend together.

She picked up after three rings."what?",she fired. Oh god ! She is so damn sexy when she is furious.

"Keily! Uhm...I wanted to discuss something to you",I nervously started. I don't know how she will take this vacation.

"Cut the Crap Aiden!",she said. Then I started.

"We have to go to your summer villa for a family reunion more like a vacation. Your mom invited us and my parents and your bro and his girlfriend and your friend Sandra and her family, my friend parker! I said okay and we will be going by evening", I concluded waiting for her reply.

"So?" What the hell . That's her reply. I got angered by her words.

Just so!!! Isn't she excited like me to spend time together. I can't figure her out!! I at least nee 4 brain to figure her. 

Why the hell women are so complicated???

"So, you get your ass here and we will be leaving in 1 hour", I fired and hanged up the phone.

Keily's POV

Did he hang up on me? How dare he to boss around me??? I reached home in 15 minutes.

I went straight to my room and packed my bag. It took 5 minutes since I haven't unpacked by luggages from the day 1 of my stay here.

I saw Aiden waiting for me by the door with his bag. When he saw me he just nodded.

I'm pretty excited for this vacation since we will be sticking together for next couple of weeks. But I didn't show it in my face.

When Aiden called me and informed me I'm happy but I wanted to get on his nerves. I don't want to give him the satisfaction so I acted like I'M NOT INTERESTED .

"Keily, our parents will be there so I wanted us to act like we are in deeplove!!! To avoid their suspicions", he said and took my bag along with him.

I rolled my eyes at him. He just sighed!

HOW THE HELL I WILL ACT LOVEY DOVEY WITH THIS JERK???