His Words.

Keily's POV

Our hug is lasting more than a minute. But neither of us wished it to end. I saw someone staring at me from crowd. I know that eyes.

He started to get out from the club after I saw him.I pulled away form Aiden and smiled at him. "I'll use bathroom and I'll be back",  I said to him.

He just smiled with that cute dimple of him. I love that smile. I just nodded and started to follow that guy. I made my way outside the club.

I saw him turning at alley. I followed him. I know few guys were following me but I'm not going to back down from that.

Suddenly two guys catched me and I not made an attempt to escape from their grasp. I'm surrounded by 15 guys with gun.Then I saw those black eyes.

I don't know what I felt at that time. Disgust to see him again or guilty for leaving him to escape. "Hey my girl!",  He cheerful voice made me wanted to puke. "What do you want Michael?",I spat with venom dripping in my voice.

Michael and me are colleagues . We used to be friends. Being a brat sometime he is  so stupid that I saved his life many time .

He is a great friend of mine at that time. He is like a little brother that I don't have. He is a fanboy of mine.

He confessed more than thousand times about his feeling to me. I'm haven't felt a thing towards him So I always dumped him.

I always seen him as my little brother .But all ended when he betrayed us by joining force with an Mafia.

Sometimes some friends are more than a family to us in some situations.

He was arrested and it's my fault to make him escape. Not totally.

He escaped but I don't made an attempt to catch him. I can't bring myself to do that.

After all He is my friend but now I'm disappointed by him.

His tattoo and his scar made me sickening. "Have I warned you not show yourself in front of me or not?", I said bitterly.

I can sense his fear in his eyes.
"What I can do my Keily? I wanted to see you and I missed you badly sunshine",  I just rolled my eyes at his voice.

"You know Keily! You amuse me! You are surrounded by 15 guys with gun and you are rolling your eyes at me",  he said smiling at me.

"And you also know it will just take 5 minutes to kick your ass", I smirked at him.

His smile faded. He cleared his throat, "I'm just here to return your favour for saving me a lot of times".

"And what made you think that I'll believe you",  I asked him. He felt annoyed by my words.

"Oh damn Keily! Can't you believe me for one last time. Here take this file and you will get to know everything", He said giving me a file.

I got the file and saw some guy photo. I think I have seen him somewhere. I took the papers from file and rolled and kept inside of my socks.

"I warn you Michael!I won't be this lenient next time so take your ass away before I change my mind", I gave him a warning.

Really I can't stop myself from banging his head. But I'm in my vacation and I can't go around pulling stunts. He knows that.

"I love you", he said hugging me. I missed my friend. But he is a betrayer. I pulled away from him.

"You know Keily you can join with my team", he added.

"And that will be over my corpse", I fired my words at him. He just laughed. He took my hand where my wedding band is shining.

He got angered by it. I pulled my hand away from him. Then suddenly he smiled and hugged me. Is he a bipolar??
Or a psycho. I kicked him where the sun shines. He groaned from pain.

He backed away from me."Then meet you next time love",  he waved at me.

"Make sure there will be no next time Micheal or else you know what will happen", I said to him with no emotion.

I wished for us not to have next time. If we meet at another time I have to kill him. It's my duty.

I wished for us to go back to our past.

"And Keily remember 25 in 5 makes 50 and 50 in 3 makes 100", he said seriously. With that he is gone.

WHAT THE HELL HE MEANT BY HIS WORDS????

Double update guys!!! I hope you enjoy!! Comment me about how you like this chapter!!!

Special mention Manumi_123 who is showering the book with likes. Thank you for your love❤️❤️