One Last Time!

ENJOY READING 🖤

Keily's POV

"Tell me agent 09, my patience is running out", I half yelled to him. "Agent 5 I know you'll kill me either I tell you or not, so don't bother, just kill me", he said gasping in pain.

"Agent 09, I'll give you two option. 1. You tell me all and I'll give you a painless kill 2. If you are not I'll show you the real hell", with that I Stabbed his left thigh. He screamed at his throat.

"Tell me what do you Know?", I concluded.

"Oka...y!! I'll tell ...all... I.. I.. hated you for grabb..ing my promotions.. and I detested you  how all of my ...team mates  envied for your attitude,for your working skills..and wanted you as their team.leader... they never acknowledged me in your presence....I wanted you to lose everything... you are junior yet you took my all powers...And the boss wanted to make you next boss though I'm more capable for that position.. I know you are fake..and your skills are worst.. you are a cunning bitch.. you left agent 105 (michael)escape and you are working with him. I know you are attention whore..seeking promotions by sleeping with higher officials...So when mafia is involved in your last mission ..I used it for my purpose..to eliminate you.. Robin is the mafia leader. He is ruthless. I wanted him to kill you.. I gave him information that you are not attacking his base so he remainded unguarded and asked his own brother Richard who is new to mafia and with less power.. then you attacked his base and you killed his brother.... And as expected he wanted revenge from you..now you'll die for sure and you'll lose everything",he laughed like a maniac.

Is he kidding me?? I badly wanted to kill him. This guy! Is he hearing himself out??For god sake I'm not stealing his promotion.

It's given to me for my skills. My hard work and smart work.

Does he know I'll spend sleepless nights thinking  to get my mission success and to safe my team mates.

He is thinking I'm a cunning one. It's all because of his greedy and his poor working.How dare he calling me names. I respected each and everyone in my base.

In our field we believe each other with our lives. How dare he betray our country? This bastard! Let him rot in hell!

"Agent 09 after hearing your words I'm thinking of an option 3. I'll take you to base and handle you to boss while others get to know what you had done. What do you think?",with that I took him to the boss and informed all and he was sent to prison more than hell.

He deserved it. His colleagues cursed him.

Not wanted to hear anymore gossips I went to my home. It's morning 5. I watched some cartoons feeling exhausted of last few days.

When it's 8 I turned on news channel and you know what seeing the news  I choked on my milk. My eyes are wide as saucers. That Aiden. I'm going to kill him.

BREAKING NEWS: MR. MAXWELL IS CONFIRMED TO BE DATING THE ACTRESS, MODEL, SOPHIA.IT SEEMS THAT THEY ARE BOTH IN LOVE.

What the fuck? It's not more than a week we got divorced and he is dating another girl.

My heart filled with jealousy when they showed some images of them holding hands and KISSING.

That Sophia girl is kissing his cheek outside a wedding venue.He is really happy in those images.

That dude!! I felt a pang in my heart realising he moved on from me that fast. My tears started to flow. I switched off the TV not wanting to hear more.

My phone ringed and it's the same unknown number. What a great day Keily?? I attended it and I heard background voices. After about 5 seconds the guy answered.

"Agent 05, How are you?", He started. "Cut the crap Robin",I said calmly. He laughed.

"Agent 05 You are more fast than expected. You founded the minion. I appreciate it Agent 05"."What do you want Robin?", I said gritting my teeth.

"your death Agent 05 for killing MY BROTHER",he put pressure on his last words. I rolled my eyes. It's not my fault.

"okay",I said calmly. "It seems like you are not taking me seriously. Let's see you are calm after you hear this voice", he said and I heard faint voice of Aiden screaming.

It's more like he is controlling not to scream. How the hell he ended up there? Does he want to die? Be calm Keily.

"I don't know what you are implying?", I said." Okay let me tell,it's you husband Agent 05", he said with a small laugh more like mocking me.

"Robin he is my ex-husband as you want we divorced"."I know you have feelings for this guy Agent 05, so come and meet me at the place I tell if you want him alive", he said.

"Let me speak with him to conform is that Aiden", I asked and the phone is given to Aiden I think.

"Keily. The voice gave me shivers. I'm fine you don't have to come for me. Be safe there. My People will come and get me. Don't worry", he said calmly.

This guy. How can be so calm when his life is at cliffhanger?

Don't worry I'll come and save you that's what I wanted to say to him instead I told, "  Aiden don't worry for your ex-wife, Do you think I'm coming to save you?  Hell No!! I'm coming for that Robin to kill him. So don't worry. If you want to be saved call your girlfriend Sophia or someone else to come and take care of you! I have better things to do than saving you", I said with jealousy which is eating me alive.

"You are kidding me right?", He questioned me with anger evident in his voice.

"No Aiden!! I'm serious. As soon as I'm done killing that guy I have to hurry for my blind date! I don't have time to save you my dear ex-husband" , I said with a laugh.

Though I'm affected by his dating news it's fun getting on his nerves.

"You.." and the call has been cut. Go get your bags Keily! No!!? I'm not going to save him.

Let him die there with his love Sophia.I groaned when I saw That I have my bag and keys in my hand before I wanted. Why my hand is betraying me every time?

He is kidnapped because of you. So saving him is the right thing. My angel side said to me.

Don't think much to this Keily!! Back then Leela! Now Sophia! There is no you in his heart. Save him.

He is your love. No! Don't ! I hate him from now onwards! Okay! Okay! You hate him! I understand. My mind said to me. After making a plan I took my bike and drove to the place.

LET'S SAVE HIM ONE LAST TIME KEILY!!

Hey guys! Another update here!!
Hope you enjoy!! Do comment and vote!!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes