Not Giving A Damn

Aiden's  POV

I'm  working for about three days without rest and still we cannot complete the proceedings of our new deal. It's an important deal from our important client. This deal is my dream.

This leads to establish my firm as world's largest and powerful firm. I love my work. Since from my childhood I wanted to be an businessman and I worked hard to achieve it.

Though my dad is an businessman and in future I will take over the company as an sole heir is not the thing. I wanted to earn it. Not because of the heir,as the most eligible person for the post. 

During college I dedicated myself for my dream . After graduation I established my own firm and its successful and later collaborated with my dad's firm.

We became most successful. I'm ruthless to my workers. Everybody should work hard for a company to achieve.

At the same time they received salary more than enough. After lot of chaos the deal is sealed by evening 6.

I left for my penthouse. I took a long shower and dressed and went to kitchen to cook something for myself.

I love cooking. I cooked pasta and after finishing it ,I came to rest in my room. My phone chimed.

Leela

Baby! Are you busy?

I smiled at my girlfriend. Leela is an beautiful girl . We were friends during our college until she confessed to me about her feelings.

I dated her and eventually we became couple.  She is a nice girl.She will not disturb me during my work. She is a nice companion. She cares for me a lot. I like her.

 Me                                                         

No,Leela! Meet u by TMRW mrng 9

It has been one week that I met her. It's all because of the deal.

Leela

Ok baby! Love you!!

 Me

See you tmrw!

I hanged up and slept feeling tired.Next morning I woke up by 7. I'm a morning person. I wake up daily by 6.

I freshen up and  I made my way to kitchen to make me a cup of coffee.

I wore a white t-shirt and a blue washed up jean and casual shoes. I applied my cologne and left home with my car key and mobile .

It took me about 20 minutes to reach  Leela's place. We usually meet at the park nearby her house. I saw Leela waiting for me. She wore a mid thigh length dress and a high heels.

I have already said to her to wear something comfortable. But she will say it's the most comfortable dress.

I'm not minding it.It's her wish.I horned my car and she got into the car. We went to a restaurant and spent time chatting.

During lunch my mom called me to get home to discuss something important. I groaned. The most important thing will be when I'm getting married.

My mom never liked Leela. She always say she is not the right one for me. The same theory comes from my dad. He will say "WHEN YOU MEET THE RIGHT ONE YOU'LL FEEL LIKE LIVING IN FANTASY" but I'm not believing it .

I'm comfortable around Leela and  I wanted the same.

I Dropped Leela and went to my home. My parent's live in their mansion. I moved to my penthouse during college.

I drove to my parents home. "Hey my boy!", My dad hugged me.

I hugged him. "How are you dad?". "I'm good". "Hey my baby", my mom said hugging me .

"Hey mom, so why you  called me?", I said coming straight  to the point. My mom smiled and said the thing that I expected.

"Aiden you are getting married to the girl we chose for you, unless you want to lose my part of the shares in the company",my dad replied firmly. I'm shocked.

About my parents being this serious. I groaned.

My dad know how much I like my work and he knows I will do anything for my company."Do whatever you want",I said clenching my teeth.

I'm way much angered. "This girl will be  good for you ,trust me dear",my mom added.

I nodded and after finishing lunch I left the home. I'm done .I'm getting married and I'M NOT GIVING A DAMN ABOUT IT.