Bye! Bye!

Keily's POV

The game gone really well! That's what you thought! Hell! No, every one of us started to spill our darkest secrets and every one fuming at each other and drunk except me!!

This sucks!! They all blabbering something and started to puke!!

I dragged all one by one and left them sleep at clean floor and cleaned those bottles and pukes. Jesus!!!It's gross!!
Then I got blanket for everyone and laid on them.

I saw Aiden blabbering something. I heard my name too."keilyyy....y... I ...I..li....ke yo...u.... I... I..M so..rr.....y f....or hurti....ng y ..ou" , he said those words that I wanna hear the most. He took my hand and kept in its chest.

He felt warm!!My heart skipped a beat. This guy makes me want to feel things that I don't want to. I like you Aiden and I think I'm starting to fall for you!!! But I'm not the right one for you!

You will find an amazing girl who supports you and worth to stand behind you.Especially your life gonna be safe!!I have to divorce him after a year and that's final.

I kissed his forehead feeling bad for him.His skin felt smooth.With a heavy heart I took my hand away from Aiden and took three full bottles of whiskey wanting to get drunk at night like others.

I went near the pool. The cool air hit my skin. I sat and let my legs down on pool. I opened the bottle and drank staring at the sky.

I felt drunk after drinking two and half bottles. I saw something moving behind the bush.

I walked towards the bush and suddenly two guys attacked me with knife! I dodged them but I can't stand straight!! Why the floor is slippery? I groaned with pain when I  landed drop dead on my back.

The guys started to get inside the villa. That made me alert! I went and grabbed one of the dude hand and gave him a nice punch. The other guy took his knife and launched at me.

I holded  his knife and throat with each hand. The knife grazed my lower stomach.

Shit that gonna leave a mark..Then that pain made me sober!! This guys!! I started to fight with them! The look in their eyes showed that they want to get to my family members.

They seemed like trained!! Their moves not gonna this stop me!  After about 1 hour fighting and beating the pulp out of them I went inside to get ropes to tie them.

When I returned I saw them escaping. I ran towards them but they escaped with a help of a car.

This is first sometime somebody entered my border!! Who is gonna be this and what the hell they want from me??This place is not safe!!!I took my t-shirt and saw blood oozing from my wound.

Shit!! It's paining. It's needed stitches!!I went to my room and took first aid kit!! I took the needle and started stitching it!! Fuck!! It's painful!!

After struggling for about 15 minutes I'm done with cleaning, stitching, and done the thing!

I wore an clean t-shirt and took my gun and tucked it behind my back. I got down and sat on couch as sleep is the last thought in my mind.

How am I going to protect my family?? Lots of thoughts were running in my head!

The car sound made me alert. I went and saw our parents making their way to villa. I opened the door and smiled at them.

I woke up the sleep heads and asked them to join breakfast. Not me!! The house cook cooked it!!

I sat for eating breakfast and all others joined me. "Why sweetie? You seem like you haven't slept??", My mom questioned me. "No mom, I'm fine", I said with a smile.

I can see that everyone looking at me. I just smiled and started eating. Em nudged me. I just shaked my head at her.

Aiden's POV

I think I heard a gun sound and  Keily shouted at her throat "EVERY BODY DOWN NOW". Bullets pierced through the glass and entered the dining.What the hell is going on here? We all ducked down under the table.

My mouth hanged open when I saw Keily  taking her gun out! She seemed like she is expected this situation!!

She is like on fire, bold and intimidating.My girl is really a Badass and remaining  everything was blur!!!

Keily's POV

I took my gun out and heard everyone  gasping. I took my phone and called the headquarters.

"I have sent the co-ordinates to you!! Send the jet ..I think I can hold them for .." I  saw the time " 15 minutes", I finished the call.

I stood behind the wall and saw 25 guys fully loaded with guns and bullets. 25... 25..makes 50 in 5 .....5 is time...and 50 is number of guys ...I just have 5 minutes to kill them and have to escape from this place!! Or else 25 more guys will join them. And 50 more guys in next 3 minutes!!!Shit!! That damn Michael!! Messing with my mind. Why that guy said that in most complicated way!! Shit!! I thought its some code and gone crazy to crack it!!

They have to kidding me!! I have 12 bullets only!! This gonna be really tough. Em stood next to me.

"Listen everyone you all going to be in a jet in 15 minutes until then I and Em will protect you", I said.

Everyone is in panic. Aiden looking me with some emotion. This is not the time Keily!.

"Em you take them out from backdoor , go 15 minutes towards the forest ,take the just take them to my safe house",I said looking at her eyes.

"No Keily!! I will stand with you", Em retorted. "This is an order Agent 15, don't waste my time and take them now!!" With that I took knives from kitchen and loaded myself with weapons. It's time to kill!!

I carefully made my way to backdoor and asked everyone to follow me. I killed everyone with both knife and gun and made way for escape!! Blood!!

It's like a blood pool! My family! I don't know whether they will accept me or not after this. And Aiden..Don't go there Keily!!Just stop it for god sake!!

I smelled like blood. I took my watch and saw its 3 minutes already. My stitches came undone. I clutched my stomach to stop blood and that made me distracted and some guy shot me at my right shoulder.

That made me lose my patience. I faced them all with full force. It took me 2 minutes to kill remaining all and We made our way to forest at time.

Nobody talked or moved. Everyone seemed shut!! I felt bad for showing this side to my family! No one want their loved one drenched with blood!!!

The jet came in next 5 minutes. Everybody went in. Finally.. Wait!! The documents... That Michael gave... Crapppp!!!! Let's forget that!! I'll ask Michael again!! The jet took off!

WITH THAT BYE BYE VACATION!!!

I know this chapter sucks!!! But I hope you enjoyed it!! Do comment and vote!!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes