What the Hell?

Aiden's POV

I left the mansion and gone for my penthouse. I'm not in a Clear state you know. Reaching my house I gone for the bed early, because I'm hurt by my parent's decision and I know there is no way I'll get out from this wedding.

Oh Aiden you really have a way. I smirked and went to bed.

Morning while getting ready for office my mom called to inform me that we are meeting my fiance in her home for dinner and hanged up. I smirked internally.

So I'll meet the girl and behave rudely and she'll fear me and the wedding is off. This plan may be simple but it really works when I behave rudely to other party. She will be scared. I'm happy at my plan and went to my office.

By 6pm we have reached the home of my future fiance.I scoffed at my thinking. We were greeted by  a couple in late forties. They seemed nice.

"Nice meeting you Aiden,I'm Haisley keily's mom",she said. I smiled.

"Nice meeting you Haisley",smiling I greeted her.So her name is Keily. It felt good in my mouth.what the heck Aiden?

Stop the nonsense thinking of yours."Hello Aiden, I'm Glen keily's dad",he said with a hand shake. "Nice meeting you,Glen",I replied. Glen has an intimidating aura.

We have seated. The home seems cozy.I eagerly waited for Keily. Shut up Aiden! Why are you eagerly waiting for her. Don't forget the reason that you're here for!.

Glen said she gone out for some important work. How could she?, I finished work  early just for this meeting and she gone out for work. I can't believe it.

Her mom said that she is an ethical hacker. This made me more nervous.

I heard the bike sound coming from street. I went near the window and saw  a girl riding a bike in a sexy way and it stopped outside of this home.

I faintly heard Haisley saying Keily is home. So this is the girl. Here I come Keily!I anxiously waited for her to ring the doorbell.

After hearing doorbell I opened the door. She seemed surprised. She is literally checking me out. But I don't mind you know because I'm checking her out. Whoa!what a girl.

Hair glowing in moon light, what a perfect body, the black colour suited her.when she gazed me with her eyes, I saw the most beautiful eyes.

Weird feelings started from my heart. That chocolate brown eyes!!!! I opened my mouth to comment beautiful but abruptly stopped when I  heard that stupid mind voice of mine, this is wrong Aiden you have Leela . I suddenly felt disappointed.

I quickly composed myself and said "I don't know you are a creepy lady and you are a not so good looking girl!",I said. She seemed surprised and struck by my not so good words.

Nice move Aiden. But why I don't feel good .Ignoring the feelings,I smirked at her and laughed at her reaction.

Then the words I received from her is the least one I expected.

"Listen you jerk, you will not talk bad about me standing right in my house and don't you dare laugh at me again and it will not take me a minute  to beat the shit out of you",saying that she smirked, a sexy smirk. My smirk falls because of her reply.

I doesn't know that the threat from a women will be so sexy till now. She dodged my shoulder and I heard her calling me JERK and gone inside the home.

I received a call from my PA and moved out to attend it. About 5 minutes later I went inside home.

There she is smiling at my mom and dad.What a beautiful smile. I badly wanted to here her laugh. I'm annoyed at myself for reacting this much towards her.

My mom introduced us. " Nice meeting you,Aiden",she said with a polite smile.

Annoyed by her expression I said,"same here,Keily".

She rolled her eyes. Seeing her rolling eyes at me I smiled internally. Oh man! you're playing with fire. I felt irritated by my thoughts.

Throughout the dinner we glared at each other with no reason and smiled sweetly when our parents eyes on us. When keily's mom asked her to speak with me she seemed unpleased.

I felt hurt when she seemed like that. Closely following her to the lawn and stopped when she stopped walking. It's a comfortable silence and I really liked it.

Clearing her throat she stared"So".I rudely interrupted her and said,"Listen Keily you  go there and tell them with your pretty mouth that you don't like me and you call off the wedding",I said with much anger. I don't know why .

Her reply made me shut."I can't and don't give any orders for me , I'm not your servant, you mad dog", She said. I don't know what to do, so I used my last trick."My parent's have a Great hope on our wedding and I can't break it and I already have a girlfriend", I said calmly.

I saw something flickering in her eyes. But I can't figure it out. Then she said  slight okay and left inside. I followed her.

Our parent's were eagerly waiting for the answer and I watched her
with excitement clearly knowing the answer. "Okay,I'll marry Aiden",she said with no emotion. I'm dumbstruck. I waited for her to say no.

But she avoided my eyes.I glared at her.If she clearly going to say yes then why she gave me hope.We made out of the home and I made my way to my car.

I layed my head on steering and thought about what happened. I left for home.

She clearly said she will say NO but WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED NOW!?