Knife Piercing My Heart!!!

Aiden's POV

"That's one hell of a race Keily!! I haven't seen Aiden that fast too", Parker appreciated us.

But I'm not interested. The thing in my head is why the hell Keily pulled away from me like I have a flu or something.

I can sense that she is clearly avoiding me!! I took her hand in mine and I went to backyard to discuss with her alone.

"Let me go Aiden", she said irritated clearly not liking my actions."why are you avoiding me?", I asked annoyed by her now.

What the hell is her problem? One time she is sweet and at instant she is sour. I can't understand her.

"I'm not avoiding you Aiden. That couple race thing is over and I'm on my own!! ", She replied calmly.

"Then you just want to win the race so you helped me right?", I gritted my teeth asking her.

I don't know why I asked her that. I know she helped me as she cares for me but I want to hear those words from her. Now She is acting like she doesn't care for me.

Without a slight hesitation she said, "Yeah,I can't afford to lose so I pulled some act on you to forget your trauma for winning the race".

"So you don't care for me right??",I questioned her with hurt evident in my eyes.

I wished for her to say No. "Of course Aiden I DON'T CARE for you and stay out of my business!!!",she replied calmly emphasizing I don't care.

I left her hand and gone inside the home. I'm way beyond pained by her words. I Don't Care!!! I Don't Care!!! If she doesn't want to get along with me then I should respect her!

She asked me to stay out of her Buisness. Why the hell we fought over a small thing!?? Everything felt right till the race .

Is she true about winning the race and about the part that I don't care for you??? But I don't feel like that.I'm confused!!!

Keily's POV

I know I'm acting like a bitch!!! I hurted Aiden on purpose. I Do care for him!! I don't know what possessed me when I saw Aiden against the tree with a long face.

But I can't! It's complicated! He have girlfriend and we have to part our way at some time.

I wanted to save my heart from heart break!! I liked riding with Aiden. It felt like a fairytale. Riding with a Prince!!!

But I'm not lucky enough to get Aiden's heart!!! And I doesn't want that to happen.

I have a beautiful family supporting me and awesome friends!! That's enough!!
My job is putting my life on line! I loved it!!! I love protecting people from danger and I love my country!!!

I know after I started my job I became more patriotic!!! Someone want to protect their homeland and I always wanted to be that someone.

But now I started to feel insecure because of Aiden. I hate insecurities. It's harmful in my field. I have to be in a clear state when going on missions.

Like he will reject me after knowing about the violence in my work.

Last time when I'm entering the mafia base I don't like the fact that Aiden crossed my mind!!

My job is not perfect for my relationship. Nobody will like when the other partner you love put their life at stake!!!

I don't want a relationship. Never! It's better for Aiden to stay away from me and to love Leela!!

The problem is I Don't like the fact that Aiden loving another girl.

It's fine Keily! You have your job!! After convincing my mind I joined everyone for lunch including Aiden. I sat next to him. He haven't spared me a glance. Like I care!!! If he doesn't want to see me then I'm happy!! Why are you bothering yourself over a simple thing Keily!! Everything is going to be fine!!!

I ate a little and lost my appetite. I felt like drinking! Like reading my mind Sandy said" Guys let's go for clubbing".

" I'm in", I said. Ben and Emma wanted to stay back. Em and Parker said yes too. We waited for Aiden!! I nudged his hand! He said okay after a long silence. I felt bad for him.

We went to ready for club. I wanted to wear something comfortable. I chose a black outfit. (Keily's outfit at top).

We were going to meet boys down. After reaching last staircase I saw Aiden staring at me. Butterflies started thier dance to their own tune!!!

You know something unfortunately I and Aiden matched. He is damn handsome. I wanted to kiss him.

Finn took Sandy outside and same Parker did. Aiden seemed like lost in his world. I wanted to hear his voice.

"Hy!I..", I started. This brought him out of trance and completely ignoring my words he made his way to car.

This is what you want Keily.

BUT WHY I FEEL LIKE A KNIFE PIERCING THROUGH MY HEART!!!