Super Fun!!

ENJOY READING!!🖤

Aiden's POV

You know that I wanted to strangle the psycho in front of me!!! Why the heck my life has this much of turns??

Last night everything seemed in its place. All ruined because of my so called ex-girlfriend now portraying herself as my friend!!!

I intently stared at my woman Infront of me!! I wanted to confess to her back at the club but my plans got ruined of our friends!! I know I have to do it in a romantic place and I suck at romance. But the timing felt right!! I wanted to start my life with her!!

My woman is mature, caring, understanding and willing to stand by my side when I needed her most!! She intrigues me at every single way!! I know she masks her emotion and portray as she is perfect and good in front of me and I can say she is really doing a good task of hiding her emotions to me especially her feelings towards me!!!

I wanted to profess to her about my feelings and I'm going to pursue her till she gives positive signal to me! I waited everyone to enter the villa ! Now I stared at the brown eyes in the moonlight starting back at me with those eyes filled with curiosity!! Internally I Chuckled!! I love her those big eyes which is failing her by showing her emotions truly!!!

I'm mesmerised by her beauty! Then you know I'm being kissed by someone. I'm shocked at first!!!I closed my eyes as reflex!!I swear I thought its Keily! As she is only soul Infront of me and I also dreamed this moment in everyday of my night since I married her!! But I didn't feel any sparks and that made me realise that I'm not kissing Keily and some random woman!!

Then I abruptly pushed her and saw Leela!! God I hate this woman ruining my every perfect moments. I raised my hand to slap her but I stopped!!! Fortunate for her that she is a woman!!! I gave her a dead glare but my thoughts drifted to Keily!!!

For god sake why this have to happen and Keily witnessed the total scene!! I'm doomed!!! I haven't pushed Leela Infront of Keily!! Instead I closed my eyes!!! I slapped myself hard and turned to the woman who ruined it."I will not repeat! Get lost by the morning!!", I said and went inside ignoring her reply and my thoughts to kill her!!!

I went to our room and heard the shower running!! I paced around the bed like a kid and waited for her to apologize!! I think she exited after about 50 minutes! Sweat started to pool on my body!! I don't know but I fear that this is going to be worst!! After gathering my courage I made my eyes to her. My heart sank at the sight of her eyes! Her eyes seemed puffy and red and that made me realize that I made her cry!!

I haven't seen Keily as a weak one. She is always bold and strong!! But seeing her like this made me think that I'm futile!!!
I wanted to comfort her and hug her but I stopped myself from that!! A lump formed in my throat feeling guilty!!

I felt like crying!! When I started talking she made me clear that she is not interested a bit!! When she made her way to couch I know my ship sank deeply somewhere in the ocean!!! I again tried but she stopped me!! The guilt in me made me not to drift off!! And morning you know what happened!!

I wanted to clarify everything to Leela as I'm controlling myself from killing her,wanting  to give a last warning to her  and make her out of the house!! In home it will be suspicious so I accepted her offer for breakfast to eat out but I know that made Keily even more anger!! You wait my wifey!! I'll make everything right!!!

It's already one hour and I can't add any sense into her brain. I'm fuming here. I'm going to burst in any second!!! "Listen Leela I'm done with this conversation!! I like my wife and I'm not getting back to you and that's final", I said calming my nerves. Now I know why Parker don't like Leela.

Since childhood they never got along!!. He always say you haven't seen her true colour dude!! I haven't felt anything romantic towards Leela. I just felt comfortable around her and I wanted that, so way I agreed to be her boyfriend!!

On the contrary with Keily it's like my feelings are like in a rollercoaster ride. Feeling extreme pleasure just by her presence and desperate sadness when I hurt her and waiting to yearn her forgiveness!!

I know I sound like crazy!!
Yeah! I'm crazy for my Keily!! "If you want to be my friend don't show yourself until I forgive you",with that I made my way to car ignoring her cries and protests!!!
___________________________________________
Entering the door I saw all of them sitting in the floor playing something!!I went towards them and Keily rolled her eyes at me seeing me there!!

"Dude! Come and join! Our parents will be coming only tomorrow so let's get drunk and get wasted!!", Ben said.

I sat in between Parker and Ben.We sat in round and in middle empty beer bottle.

I instantly got to know this is truth or drink!! Instead of dare you will drink three shots when you can't answer the truth!!

This is something when I and Parker play when we have to drink  for no reason.

"So Keily , when some poor teen boy came to confess to you by following you in road what did you do to him???", Ben asked Keily. Keily groaned and ducked her head down.

She glared at Ben and her next words made everyone laugh hard!!."I thought he is stalking me and kicked him where sun shines and later got to know that my kick made him infertile. I went to visit him at hospital to apologize but that guy cried and begged me not to see him again Happy!", She said with gritted teeth.

My wife is a tigress!! Poor guy!!!

Better I'll be on safe side of my wife!!

DAMN!! THIS IS GOING TO BE SUPER FUN!!!

A long chapter! Hope you liked it!! Do comment and vote!! See you all in next chapter!

With Love❤️❤️ moniagnes :)