I Can't Control Myself

Aiden's POV

On our wedding day,When she is walking down on the aisle , I'm stunned by her beauty. It really felt like fantasy like getting married to a princess.

She is the most beautiful women in my eyes.Her chocolate brown eyes,her sharp nose ,her jet black hair and all other everything screamed beauty!

I madly wanted to hear her voice. She stared at me during entire ceremony. I can't find my voice when the priest asked my vow. I cleared my throat and said those words. I know she haven't listened a single word from the priest.

I saw the amusement in her eyes when she is watching me. I internally started to dance knowing that I have a great great effect on her.

The next thing made me sad that all this will end in one year and I'll have nothing to with her during the year and after the year.

Keily smiled at me when she said I DO!. A real smile. I'm struck by her action. I felt something in my stomach.

I got anger at myself feeling this much towards a girl that I barely know. And I strongly have the feeling that she is hiding something.

I haven't talked to her from wedding just because I'm annoyed at myself! When I saw her sitting in the couch watching television in morning , I felt bad for her. She is like all alone in her world.

I cleared my throat to get her attention. I know that she rolled her eyes at my behaviour. I like that when she roll her eyes on me. She started devouring my foods and seeing that I felt the need to cook more for her.

When I commented about her eating she blushed furiously.

Oh god! She is damn beautiful when she blushes. Then her phone ringed and she attended the call hiding her blush. Damn! I have to do this more often to see her blush!

When I know it's a man that she is talking to I got angered and really annoyed when she smiled talking to him.

I don't know what possessed me to say those awful words to her and the next thing happened is She dumped the soup in my head and then she left home! I laughed at her actions.

Childish!!! But stopped that she is going to meet that fan or fin! I groaned! Nevermind Aiden! It's not your business!!!!

I don't know why I waited for her to return till evening by the door.So many thoughts were running in my mind.when she opened the door I entrapped her between wall using my hands.

First she seemed shocked later she relaxed knowing it's me. I stared at her. Such a sight in the moonlight.

Her brown orbs made contact with my blue. She squirmed in my hands as I'm extremely close to her. I know that I have a effect on her.

Smiling internally,trying to be more intimidating I said,"You will not pull the same act that happened in morning!Keily", feeling the need to talk to her.

"And what made you think that I'll obey orders from you Aiden. Last time I clearly mentioned about not to boss around me!",she whispered calmly.

Here she goes again clearly not satisfied by my choice of words. She is like a fire. She is always like in this mode, " Don't mess with me and I'll clearly give you the crap that you deserve"!. She is like the missing piece of mine.

I don't know why I did that. Next minute my lips were on hers. I started kissing her and it's the most amazing feel that I have felt ever in my life.

My heart started to beat rapidly. When she started to kiss me back, my world exploded.I nibbled her lower lip asking for entrance and she gave in. Crackers started to fire everywhere in my body. My body felt like on fire.

Burning sensation!!! I pulled myself towards her to keep her in place.

Feeling the need to breathe I separated myself from her. She stared at me and expected me to say something.

Then my mind clouded by her morning talk with that Fan. I got angered. Feeling frustrated that She probably gone for date with him today and thinking that made my blood boil!

Then I said those words that I badly wanted to take back. This is a mistake! . I know she got hurt by my words. Not wanted to look her with regret I left home not sparing a glance at her.

Taking my car I drove away. I don't know what's wrong with me. The thing is " I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF WHENEVER I'M WITH HER AND I'M LIKING THAT DAMN FEELING!!!!