Reality Hurts

Keily's POV

I made my way to home around 2 am after hanging out with Sandy. I directly went to my room not wanting to encounter Aiden.

I'm angered by his actions. I went to bed not bothering to change.

The next day I woke up and checked time . It's 11 am in morning. I went to shower as I stink.

I showered and dressed with grey t-shirt and a black jean and my black sneakers.

Yesterday My boss calling me asked a favour that I have to help him with his friend's company and I agreed since I have no work at all.

It's boring to sit simply at home and having none to hangout.

My parent's were outside town and I don't know what the hell Ben doing and Sandy and Fin are busy dating and Emma is busy with something!

That's what she said when I asked her! I rolled my eyes that  I'm all alone for another 13 days.

I opened the door and saw Aiden eating in table with his office outfit. He is freaking hot! STOP IT KEILY! He used you!  I felt hurt.

Not bothering him I made my way to outside.

"keily!",he called. I shivered when he called my name.

I turned and raised my eyebrow at him not to show my voice shaking. I'm dying of embarrassment.

You have to play cool Keily! It's just a kiss! But it's your first kiss! I mentally face palmed myself for my stupid thoughts. I know! I know! so just stop it  I said to myself!

I waited for him to speak anything." I have to speak to you about last night you kno.." what the hell?

I cut him rudely but maintaing my calm composure I said, "It's okay Aiden! I understand! It's just a mistake! So don't bother!".  I gritted my teeth.

"It's not like that Keily!" ,He started.

I again cut him and said "Then what Aiden? I know you have a girlfriend and we are just couple in name so why bother to complicate it?",  I said mostly to myself .

"You know right that we have to separate our ways when it's time? I completely respect you and I wanted you to do the same!", I said convincing my poor heart.

I saw something flickering in his eyes but I ignored it. I can't like him as in the end I will be broke.

"Remember Aiden that we will be on our own way and I assure you  it will be the same", I said. He seemed sad. I badly want to take back those words.

But it's the reality, that we are not a couple and we will go on our separate ways when it's time!

"Don't do something that you will regret again ! Last night is a mistake ,so don't bother yourself and I forgive you. But don't cross the line where you don't belong" , I said and I left home to do my work.

He is the one who called kiss as a  mistake. I'm hurt by the reality where we don't belong to each other. THE REALITY HURTS!!!