Couple Race!!!

Keily's POV

I groaned by hearing the sound of  phone ringing. Ignoring it I snuggled more to my warm teddy next to me. It smelled really good!!!

My teddy draped his hand around my waist and made me to snuggle closer. I loved the feeling! That warm comfortable thing!!!

Last time checked you don't own any teddy Keily!! My mind noted me!!

I nervously opened my eyes and saw that angelic face. He seemed peaceful.His lips parted and his breathing hitched my ear!!!!

He held me protectively against his chest!! Bare chest!!! I blushed seeing a half naked man next to me!!! My Man!!!

Then last night events dawned into me.

I badly wanted to run my hands with his half messy brown hair!!! Stop it!!! Sto.. My hands betrayed me!! It felt so good. Silky ,smooth,soft! He groaned in his sleep liking my action.

That raspy voice really turned me on!!!

Stupid Keily stop it!!! He has girlfriend!!!!! But she is bitch!! I know ! I know!!! Just stop it okay!!!

I stopped the conversation that's going on my head!!!!
If you don't come to your senses then you will be embarrassed to death for the act you pulled last night!!!!

What you said!! You will break his bones if he comes near bed!! Now you sticked with him like a gum and you don't want to get away from him.

Do you know something I hate when my brain add some sense to me????

I carefully untangled my leg from him!!! When I took his hand away from my waist he held me too tight!!! Why this Man is so attractive???? Why God why???

After lot of struggles I finally free from him!!!! I headed to the phone ringing!!! It's not mine!!! It's Aiden's.

He is still asleep. Not wanting to wake him up I took his phone and saw that Caller ID!!!

All of a sudden I felt cold!!! Leela!! Way to ruin my good morning!I hate this name!!! This bitch!!!!

I saw red everywhere!!! The devil in me thought something different!!!! I smirked to myself!!!

"Hello! Who is this??", I said in a soft voice. I can't be girly!!!!."Who the hell is this and why are you taking my boyfriend phone???", She barked.

This girl! "Sorry honey!!! But Last time I checked this is my husband's phone", I said with a smirk.

"You bit.."."I dare you to finish that!!!!", I said in a deep voice!!! "Where is Aiden??", She asked in a low voice due to my threat. I laughed internally!!!

What to do?? You ruined my mood!!

"He is asleep in ....you know feeling tired.... due to last night!!! So call again later hun !!!". I giggled just to add fuel in her burning and cut the phone and switched it off! Just not want to wake up Aiden!

This Aiden! I hate this guy! He has a bitch as his girlfriend and for god sake he also has a wife!!! A Fake wife Keily!
I felt really really down! I really need a drink to clear my mind!!

I went to take shower.

Aiden's POV

I woke up in my deep sleep. Last night I slept too comfortable after a long time. I thought Keily doesn't have feelings for me!!

But when she said those words during barbecue it really made me happy!! That she missed me!! Those words were like a sweet melody in my ears!!

After she said it's an act! It felt real but she will not accept it! I think I hurt her by saying we have to act!!

I heard shower running! After 10 minutes Keily came out! She looked hot!!!! I wanted to talk to her but she avoided me.

"Keily Thanks for letting me to sleep in bed",  I said with a smile.

She turned towards me and said " It's okay Aiden I don't want to disappoint our parents when they enter the room and seeing us sleeping separately!". My smile faded.

Not bothering a glance to me she went out of the door.

What the hell is her problem?? Can't she be  true to herself at least once!. Doesn't she feel anything towards me??? Way to ruin my morning Keily!!

I searched for my phone and found it off. I turned it on and went to bathroom.

I finished my morning routine and went down to join everyone for breakfast.

Keily's POV

After 20 minutes Aiden joined us for breakfast. We started eating! To my right it's Sandra and next to me Aiden! I felt bad for hurting him.

He genuinely thanked me but I ruined it. All because of his stupid girlfriend.

"What's the plan today guys?" ,Sandy asked. Ava said,"we are going for town for shopping and if you want you can join!".

Everybody reacted including me "No!". And the adults said they will be going.

"Why the long face in morning?",Sandy whispered just for me to hear."Guess, My husband's girlfriend
", I spat in a low voice. She just laughed.

All of our parents left for shopping and they will be back by  next day only!!!

"So guys ! Let's have fun!!!" ,Ben spoke. "Let's go for race", Sandy chirped happily.

My mood went up from zero to hundred by hearing her! "I'm up", I added. " Keily we will race as a couple", Sandy added with mischievous glint in her eyes.

I wanted to  drop the idea but this Sandy said,"Emma you can pair up with Parker and all of us will be same and now let's go", She said with a tone leaving no room for arguement.

I don't want to pair up with Aiden.

WHY THE HELL IT HAVE TO BE COUPLE RACE???